Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster for sale

We purchased the Equipment in 1999, used maybe 15 times.

Minneapolis Blower Door System Model 3 includes:  Blower door fan with 2 flow rings, DG-700 pressure and flow gauge, variable fan speed controller with cruise control and fan control cable, nylon panel, five piece adjustable aluminum door frame with a soft frame case, operation manuals for all equipment and evergy conservatory padded attache case to hold gauge, manuals, tubing, speed controller, nylon panel and extra room for laptop.

Minneapolis Duct Blaster Series B includes:  Manual, Tubing (blue, red and clear), Blower - 3 flow rings, DG 700 pressure & flow gauge, mounting bracket, 12"x16" pressure pan.

Blower door and duct blaster only used maybe 15 times.

Blower Door system - $3000 OBO

Shipping can be determined by location.

Views: 1288

Replies to This Discussion

Would you consider selling the duct blaster (without the DG700). If so, how much?

I would prefer to keep them together.

I would be interested in blower door system

I am interested in the duct blaster. ccsvi@yahoo.com, wil

Are you interested in selling blower door seperate from duct blaster?

Do you still have both set (Blower door and duct blaster) for sale?

Hey Hoang Nguyen, 

We have one more brand new, still in the box, Retrotech Blower and Duct Tester for sale for $3400, both with manometers. Email me if you are interested Colinpaulj@gmail.com 

I would be interested in the blaster!!!

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Crosbey Archery commented on Ottawa Furnace Filters's blog post Some Useful Information about Furnace Air Filters
"This post is really helpful especially to those homeowners who are still confused on what to…"
24 minutes ago
Diane Chojnowski posted videos
9 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski posted a discussion

Incentives & financing options for home energy upgrades

Energy.gov has a useful database of incentives and financing options for home energy efficiency…See More
11 hours ago
Profile IconMaren Cooke, Steven Antonini and First Choice Power joined Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
George Kopf commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post My Fall Into The Smart Home, Lazy Life
"Matt, Another way of looking at this is that by freeing up my time/brain power, I can give more…"
13 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this Home!

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this HomeThis is the home.This is the hole that Sparky…See More
15 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this Home!

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this HomeThis is the home.This is the hole that Sparky…See More
16 hours ago
Ajmain Azraf posted a photo
23 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service