Like new! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale

Equipment used once.  My home improvement business keeps me too busy to pursue energy audits.

Minneapolis Blower Door System Model 3 includes:  Blower door fan with 2 flow rings, DG-700 pressure and flow gauge, variable fan speed controller with cruise control and fan control cable, nylon panel, five piece adjustable aluminum door frame with a soft frame case, Tectite software, 16 ft usb cable and driver cd,  operation manuals for all equipment and evergy conservatory padded attache case to hold gauge, manuals, tubing, speed controller, bylon panel and extra room for laptop.

Minneapolis Duct Blaster Series B includes:  Maual, video quick guide, TecBlast for windows, Tubing (blue, red and clear), Blower - 3 flow rings, DG 700 pressure & flow gauge with cruise cable, mounting bracket, 24"x24" pressure pan, 12"x16" pressure pan and 3 rolls grill mask 8".

Flir 1-7 Ifrared Camera and case

Blower door and duct blaster only used once.  Camera has been used 3 times.

Blower Door system - $2100

Duct Blaster - $1500

Ifrared Camera - $1800

Will sell separate (prices above) or together ($5000.00).  Shipping and handling determined based on location

Reply with offer.  Priced to sell.

Tags: blaster, blower, camera, deal, door, duct, like, minneapolis, new, package, More…sale, used

Views: 1304

Replies to This Discussion

Is blower door still available?

yes sir the blower door is still available, are you still interested?

Do you still have FLir-7 camera?  How much do you want for it?  BC

The camera is still available. Our listed price is $1600, but we are accepting offers.

Hi David,

Would you take $1400 for the camera?  What is your lowest price on the blower door?  My personal mail is brian.clavette@kodak.com

$3000 for door and camera? BC

I am interested in the blower door and camera. Are they still available? If so i will buy. Please let me know ASAP.

Do you still have the equipment? I am interested in purchasing all of it.

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

tedkidd commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Yep, this thread has some good discussion. Back to dehumidification.  This may be…"
3 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Thanks for the clarification Nate. If I had the ability to precisely measure what $50 of health…"
4 hours ago
Nate Adams commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Jim, Just a clarification, it's not DEhumidification I'm worried about in your climate,…"
5 hours ago
Chris McTaggart posted events
5 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Hi Nate, I'm glad this post has generated so much good discussion, since that is its main…"
5 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's group was featured
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
5 hours ago
Tom White joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
5 hours ago
David Valley's photo was featured

ceiling_infrared

Cold air infiltrating the lower right portion of this wall and ceiling.
5 hours ago
Christopher Morin's 2 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Kurt Shafer's blog post was featured

What is your opinion about members promoting products here?

Hello,I am a whole house fan and attic ventilation expert in Temecula CA. I started studying whole…See More
5 hours ago
Scott Mellberg's blog post was featured

Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance

Homeowners are often aware of the different problems they experience in their homes: uncomfortable…See More
5 hours ago
Trip's discussion was featured

Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...

I am considering starting a home weatherization business. (I live in Southeast Alabama)  Currently…See More
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service