I have a Minneapolis Blower door system w/ DG-700 manometer ,which I used for 4 years and a Minneapolis Duct Blaster kit w/ DG-700 manometer,purchased 4 years ago and never used. Asking $1800 each, both manometers  have USB connection capabilities.

I also have a Flir i7 infrared camera asking $1600.

Above prices do not include shipping!

Also ask for prices for:

One large and one small pressure pan w/ extension rods

Exhaust Fan Flow Meter w/ extension rod

Bacharach Fyrite Tech 60 CO Analyzer w/ a recent Certificate of Calibration ( 5/21/2013) 

Extech Borescope - BR200

I have photos, will send on request. 

Thanks

Views: 438

Replies to This Discussion

very interested in the blower door and duct blaster.

email me at ccsvi@yahoo.com if still available

I am interested in most of the equipment. (pbenergyaudit@gmail.com)

Please contact me about the exhaust fan flow meter. Howard 404-558-1197

Hi Paul, I would be interested in the Bacharach Fyrite if you could provide some images and the calibration cert. Please feel free to email me at randy@progressiveresources.com Thanks!

Hi Paul,

Do you still have the  Minneapolis Blower door system w/ DG-700 manometer and Minneapolis Duct Blaster for sale?

George Matthews

geomat77@yahoo.com

cell 510 520 4443

Do you still have the exhaust fan flow meter? If so please call me today.  I need one by next Thursday.  

Mark 303-868-6653  

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Dale Pickard replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Hans, The car manufacturer's are doing it with mass flow sensors and oxygen sensors…"
5 hours ago
Dale Pickard replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"I was trying to avoid naming manufacturers, but I was going by the published information for the…"
5 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"I look at this not about AFUE,  but flue gas dewpoint.  If your burn rate is rotting the…"
7 hours ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Kirsten Richnavsky's discussion Crawl spaces and attics: OSHA to implement new rule on confined spaces
"Keeping HVAC equipment out of attics should be part of the new code. "
8 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Nickie -  Good points. I think it is easy enough to flag or designate projects that achieve…"
9 hours ago
Morgan M Audetat replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Though Viessmann is relatively unique in the application of Lambda technology to condensing…"
10 hours ago
Lars olsen posted a blog post
18 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"The heat exchanger gets burnt out, if presser is to high or if mix is to rich, then I see holes in…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service