These items were probably never used.  They sat in a Community College warehouse for 9 months, and had to be returned because of bureaucratic budget technicalities.  We sent the equipment back to The Energy Conservatory for inspection and recalibration.  Everything checked out fine.

Standard Model 3 Minneapolis Blower Door system which includes:

• Fan with variable speed controller and fan control cable.
  • Two Flow Rings (A and B) and No Flow Plate.
  • DG-700 Pressure and Flow Gauge
  • TECTITE™ Building Airtightness Testing Software
  • USB cable - 16 feet (5 meters) long
  • Fabric door panel with viewing window.
  • Five piece adjustable aluminum door frame and frame case.
  • Padded attache case to hold gauge, manuals, tubing, speed controller, and fabric panel, with room for a laptop computer and other documents.

Discounted price:  $2120.75 (ships anywhere in continental US for $45)

Minneapolis Duct Blaster Kit includes:

• Duct Blaster Fan.
  • DG-700 Digital Pressure and Flow Gauge.
  • Three Flow Rings.
  • Twelve feet (3.7 m) of 10 in. (25 cm) diameter flex duct.
  • Heavy Duty Carrying Case.
  • Duct Blaster Training Video and Manual.
  • Static pressure probe.
  • Sample roll of 8” wide DuctMask™ Temporary Register Seal.

Discounted price:  $1593.75  (ships anywhere in continental US for $25)

Call Tracy or Matt at 1-800-989-6686 for more details!

Tags: blower door, duct blaster, energy conservatory, equipment, used

Views: 3872

Replies to This Discussion

Please note both discounted units have been sold!

We do carry a full line of The Energy Conservatory products, and more, at great prices...Just give me a call!

Thanks,

Tracy

Conservation Strategies

1-800-989-6686

Are you still in operation, your 800 phone produces a "not in service at this time" response.

We are Matt and thanks so much for the heads up!  We have IT looking into it but in the meantime you should be able to reach me 804-612-3352

Tracy

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Simon joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Online Training

Online training coursesIf you provide ongoing online training for home performance or…See More
7 hours ago
Simon added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Wanted - Blower and door frame kit for Minneapolis system

Hi everyone,I'm new to this line of work and have bought some equipment (Minneapolis blower door…See More
14 hours ago
Simon replied to Steve Mann's discussion TEC Blower Door Frame in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, I'm interested, but could you send to UK?,I'd pay shipping of course. My email is :-…"
14 hours ago
Simon replied to Jeffrey Anthony's discussion Blower Door Equipment - 9 shrouds, 10 fans, 5 fan controllers in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, if you able to sell sepereately, I'd be interested in a blower and a frame kit. My only…"
14 hours ago
Simon joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
14 hours ago
Simon is now a member of Home Energy Pros
19 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
yesterday
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a discussion

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service