Flir IR camera B400 Specs: (http://www.ivytools.com/FLIR-B400-Infrared-Camera-p/flir-b400.htm ). I’ve used it about 2 dozen times. SN: 395001 127.

I should have sold it years ago. Bought it for a little over $10,000 in February 2010. My home inspection business slowed way down after the housing crash. Thought I’d start doing Energy Audits. By the time I was done with training, my business picked back up. I no longer need an IR with all of these bells and whistles.

I’m asking $3,000 OBO. By the specs, you’ll see that it has great options including video, picture in a picture and 320x240 resolution. It has USB and USB mini connections. The specs mention Bluetooth and Wi-Fi streaming, but I’ve never used those features. I am including a third battery with the unit.

I had it installed with a wide angle lens for accommodating interior images.

Thanks for your consideration.

Donn Anderson

Anderson Home Inspection, llc

Serving SE WI since 1995

Views: 133

Replies to This Discussion

Any pictures to show condition? Must you have $3000

I'd take $2,500.00 you pay shipping and insurance. It's truly in like-new condition. Always stored in the original box in a climate controlled location.

Attachments:

If i came up on my price how can i be sure it works with no issues? Sorry but i must ask. 

It's fine that you ask. We don't know each other so though I give you my word we probably both believe in "trust but verify". So I can come up with a few scenarios if you are interested but the best one of course would be for me to take it to the Flir distributor in Muskego and have them inspect it, maybe calibrate it and I could send you some documentation, but that means that I'd have to pay for that and then the price would go up and since I don't know you either we are at kind of a wash. So here goes: I started in the trades in 1965, been doing home inspections for over 22 years, member of ASHI, NACHI, you can check out my website on anspect.com to see some of my credentials. You can contact Cassidy Kuchenbecker, a Microbiologist/ Owner of Environmental Initiatives in Shorewood, WI. I sold him my blower door recently. Same scenario, I take care of the tools of my trade. He can also act as a character reference. Marcey Vescio is owner of Advance Radon Management in Pewaukee, WI. Same thing as far as character reference. I've known them both for about 20 years. I could make a video of me using the unit, down loading files and emailing them to you. If you have any better ideas, if you know anyone in the Milwaukee/ Southeastern WI area that you trust, I could take it to them and again do a video session of how it operates. Not sure if this helps, but I have more positive ratings on Angie's List than any other home inspector in the area. Let me know if you have an idea.

well know i feel like the kid getting on the bus the first time...lol. I appreciate your candor and bio. I myself have been in the trades since 1986. Not quite as long as you. i would agree to you having unit calibrated if calibration is needed. But i think i am willing to offer you the $2500.00 plus shipping & Insurance. How would you like to proceed?

Still interested in selling?

Yep, but I'll try to sell it locally so someone can see, feel and try it so there's no question as to the condition.

Thanks for your interest.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Used Energy Audit equipment

Started by Scott W VanFossen Jul 7. 0 Replies

Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

Started by angela stanzione. Last reply by Stuart Perkin Jul 2. 60 Replies

Wanted: Blower Door Fan Kit

Started by Kelsey Saunders Jun 20. 0 Replies

Energy audit equipment -all very new

Started by Alana Barnett. Last reply by Kelsey Saunders Jun 20. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Profile IconEmily Rhea, Spray-on Foam and Keith Flores joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Kent Browning replied to Brandon Walton's discussion When is it too windy to use blower door?
"I found this post thru a Google search. I was already a member and have posted a few times. I am a…"
4 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's video was featured

2017 U.S. Department of Energy Race to Zero Student Design Competition

The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Race to Zero Student Design Competition (Race to Zero) inspires collegiate students to become the next generation of buil...
12 hours ago
Dave Ransom joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
17 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service