Anyone have any blower door, duct blaster and thermal camera equipment for sale? Just getting into the business and would like to get started ASAP. Please email

Thanks so much,

Andy Gostisha

Views: 397

Replies to This Discussion

I got a perfectly good blower door with some accessories as a good deal on eBay.

Andy . . . I have a Retrotech US-1000 blower door setup, including the optional case for the fan, used maybe 20 times.  It's a beautiful tool.

I purchased it last November from Trutech Tools (who I strongly recommend), but I have been obliged to retire.  My cost was almost exactly $2800.  I will sell it for $2000 plus shipping.

I also have a Fluke TiS IR camera ( that I purchased in March of 2012 and have used only once that I remember.  I paid $1995 + tax and shipping.  I will sell it for $1600 + shipping.

Offer extends of course to anyone else who ses this reply to Matt.

I can be reached at regarding the equipment mentioned above.

If you store it in the back yard you won't get anything for it.  :^))

Sorry to hear you're getting out; keep up the online communication though.

Andy, Don't kow if you're still looking for a blower door.If you are I have  a minneapolis blower dr. like new,barely used for 1,500. You can reach me at  or at 732-718-5537.

Hi John,

Do you still have the blower door?  I would be interested.  Can you tell me what accessories are included?

Thanks, Sharon

Good morning Sharon:

I have a blower door, infrared camera and some other testing devices for sale, and these items have been posted on this site. Let me know if you need any additional info. Best regards, Bob Baumgartner,

Don't know if your still looking for a blower? I have one barely used that I'll sell at a very low price.Dealing with a terminal illness trying to get my affairs in order.732-718-5537

I've bought new in the short-term but am still looking for a full set of auditing equipment for another assessor I'm hiring on. I'll get back to any replies when that position is hired in the next few weeks. Thanks everyone!

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Profile IconDenise Cooper, Maren Cooke, Steven Antonini and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
Crosbey Archery joined Allison A. Bailes III's group

HVAC design, Manuals J, S, T, & D, Duct leakage, Air flow, ENERGY STAR new home requirements,…See More
9 hours ago
Crosbey Archery commented on Ottawa Furnace Filters's blog post Some Useful Information about Furnace Air Filters
"This post is really helpful especially to those homeowners who are still confused on what to…"
10 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski posted videos
19 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski posted a discussion

Incentives & financing options for home energy upgrades has a useful database of incentives and financing options for home energy efficiency…See More
21 hours ago
George Kopf commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post My Fall Into The Smart Home, Lazy Life
"Matt, Another way of looking at this is that by freeing up my time/brain power, I can give more…"
23 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this Home!

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this HomeThis is the home.This is the hole that Sparky…See More
Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this Home!

Sparky Doubled the Air Leakage in this HomeThis is the home.This is the hole that Sparky…See More

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service