Energy Auditing equipment for sale! $3400 takes the lot…..or purchase separately as listed below:

• Minneapolis Blower Door - $2200 (includes all hoses, software, DG-700 manometer, etc)
  • Flir i3 infrared camera - $1000 (includes case, usb cable, etc)
  • Tif 8900 combustible gas detector - $200
  • BW Gas Alert CO extreme - $260

Total = $3660 (will sell for $3400 if purchased as a package)

Like new condition – I am a certified BPI professional and have only used the Minneapolis blower door once (for a demo) and the Flir i3 infrared camera maybe 6-7 times. All the other equipment is unused and everything is in perfect working order and they all will include everything that came with them when originally purchased.

I am offering a better deal if everything is purchased as a package, but everything is priced for a quick sale regardless. 

Serious inquiries only. If interested and want more information or to see more photos, please email me at: ecologika50266@gmail.com

Thanks,

Josh

Views: 225

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chad Mcaulife posted photos
3 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
3 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
4 hours ago
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
5 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
5 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on Twitter
5 hours ago
Mark posted events
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service