Thermal Imaging Camera - Milwaukee Model 2260-21 M12
w/160x120
resolution. Lightly used and in excellent condition. Retails for $2700, and includescharging station, 3 M12 batteries,and I’ll include a 2G card with it. $1300

Blower Door - Minneapolis Model 3 w/DG 700 dual channel pressure gauge.  Excellent shape and clean. Retails for $3000. Red and green ¼” hoses, 
and all three rings C,D, and E in the price.  
You will need to get the DG700 recertified since the 2 year certification has passed.

The blower door frame is included, as well as a soft case for the camera. $1200 

If you have any questions, email me, and I will try to answer them as best I can. 
If I ship stuff I will ship it for the actual cost, when PayPal invoice is paid.

Email me for pictures of anything else you would like to see.

PayPal.

Tags: Blower, Camera, DG700, M12, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Thermal, door

Views: 156

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I added a couple more pics

Attachments:

RSS

Discussion Forum

Latest Activity

Chad Nicholson is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Friday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Energy Wise Solutions's discussion What causes a temperature plane in a home
"Hot air goes up and cool air goes down.   I put in returns high and low.  In summer use…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Solar panel leasing
"The variables in buying a solar panel installation: Equipment -  Length of all Guarantees,…"
Friday
Richard Drohan liked Brian Sipp's discussion Minneapolis Duct Blaster System with DG-700 For Sale
Thursday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service