Energy auditing gear for sale  I have been doing other things for a while and have a batch of gear I want to get rid of.

If you have any questions, email them to me or call and I will try to answer them as best I can.  If I ship stuff I will ship it for actual costs however you want it shipped  Emil me pictures of anything you want to see.

Eric.anderson5193@att.net

1300$ Thermal Imaging Cameral   Testo 8751-i with super resolution.   Lightly used  Perfect condition  retails for ~3000$

1200$  Minneapolis Blower door Model 3 with DG 700  Well used but still fully functional.    Retails for 3000$ I am  including a  Wifi link adapter  (275$) and the C,D, and E rings 200$.  You will need to get the gauge  recertified since the 2 year certification is up

The  fan has a small puncture in the housing.  It has been like that for 3 years and has not resulted in any decrease in accuracy.  I checked it against  my employers equipment to make sure it was not causing problems.  The nylon panel is getting worn, it is still ok but will need replacement eventually

1400$ Minneapolis Duct Blaster  Series B with DG700  AND FlowBlaster  Includes the Duct blaster calibration Plate.  I am also selling with it the Flow Blaster accessory so it can be used for advanced  duct testing as well as measuring  flow rates from all types of fans from dryers to bath fans all the register flow.  I will through in 3 rolls of duct mask worth about 90$

Both are in like new condition  DG700 will need 2 year  recertification

425$ Trueflow Air handler flow meter     Excellent condition very rarely used no gauge  retails for 850$

Exhaust Fan flow meter    75$  sells for 180$ fine condition

Testo 317-3 personal CO detector  75$  170 new)

200$  Bacharach fyrite Intech Combustion analyzer with B smart replacable sensors and with inline nox filter

Will need new o2 sensor and nox filter to be in calibration 150$  (620$ new)

75$  Bacharach leakarator junior combustion gas detector   190 new

200$  Ge Protimenter surveymaster dual function moisture meter  Awesome for tracking down moisture problems due to  condensation or water leaks.   (500$ new)

Thanks for looking

Views: 178

Replies to This Discussion

Interested in True Flow air handler flow meter, what size? or both? also the thermal imager. Pictures please?

more pics of testo thermal imager

Attachments:

Horace, I have the full kit for the air handler flow meter 

total cost for both? what form of payment you take and shippeing?

Horrace It will be shipped from Connecticut

I will ship everything at cost and I am happy to ship by USPS, UPS or fedex.   Whatever shipper works for you.  If you tell me where it is being shipped to and how you want it to go I will try to figure out costs.

You can pay by check and I will ship as soon as I get it or I can probably accept payment through paypal.  I have never done that before, so it will take a day or two to figure out.

Costs are listed in original email

Cheers,

Eric

Hi Eric

I will take the Exhaust Fan flow meter . Please email me for details.  ken@hersmv.com

Have you sold this or still interested in sales of this equipment?

RSS

Discussion Forum

Energy auditing equipment for sale

Started by Steven Waskewicz. Last reply by Steven Waskewicz on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Wanted: Blower Door Fan Kit

Started by Kelsey Saunders on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Energy audit equipment -all very new

Started by Alana Barnett. Last reply by Kelsey Saunders on Tuesday. 1 Reply

Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

Started by angela stanzione. Last reply by Kelsey Saunders on Tuesday. 59 Replies

Latest Activity

Green ID posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

The Results Are In: These Are The Most Energy-Efficient Utilities in the US

Our first-ever scorecard of US utilities, released today, reveals striking regional differences and…See More
13 hours ago
Joe Konopacki replied to Brent Shapiro's discussion Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.
"Brent, Using an ammeter, I would measure each 'hot' conductor leaving the fuses. (Find an…"
13 hours ago
Chris Allen is now a member of Home Energy Pros
13 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service