I’m selling my blower door, duct blaster, CO detector, CO analyzer, and all accessories including storage/transportation bags for everything. The blower door was used about a dozen times. The duct blaster was used once to verify it worked; it’s not been used since.

I am asking $4000 for everything below:

Minneapolis Blower Door with DG700, cruise control cable, Duct Blaster with calibration plate and it’s own DG700 Foam blocks and unused rolls of duct register sealing film for sealing registers, Pressure pan & Flow Meter with extension poles, Bacharach Fyrite Combustion Gas Analyzer (The combustion analyzer will need calibration service from the manufacturer.), I paid over $5000 for all this equipment.

I’ve priced it aggressively to sell quickly. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

John Wagner
hhinspections@comcast.net

Views: 204

Replies to This Discussion

Is this still available??

RSS

Discussion Forum

Latest Activity

Chad Nicholson is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Friday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Energy Wise Solutions's discussion What causes a temperature plane in a home
"Hot air goes up and cool air goes down.   I put in returns high and low.  In summer use…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Solar panel leasing
"The variables in buying a solar panel installation: Equipment -  Length of all Guarantees,…"
Friday
Richard Drohan liked Brian Sipp's discussion Minneapolis Duct Blaster System with DG-700 For Sale
Thursday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service