All Discussions Tagged 'infrared' (5)

← Back to Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FLIR T300 Infrared Camera

For sale is a FLIR T300 Infrared Camera System. This unit is in excellent condition (still has screen protector). Comes wih all accessorie…

Started by Al Tibbs

0 May 14

EXTECH FLIR i5 camera for sale.

I have a lightly used FLIR i5 Infra Red Camera For Sale.  Asking $995.  Just like the one selling in link below for $1585.  Email easyenerg…

Started by Andrew J. Courts, Jr.

0 Jan 4

Commercial Blower door (3-fan), IR cameras, and More for sale!

Hi folks,  We've got a bunch of equipment to sell, as we don't need as much as we used to.  A  Flir E40bx thermographic camera, with carry…

Started by Jacob Corvidae

1 May 4, 2014
Reply by wilson caton

Like new! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale

Equipment used once.  My home improvement business keeps me too busy to pursue energy audits. Minneapolis Blower Door System Model 3 includ…

Started by David Allen

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by t hardy

FLIR releases I7 promotion

FLIR I7 promo effective April 15th (orders can be taken in advance)$1995.00 List.Buy a FLIR I7 and receive an Extech BR250 video borescope…

Started by Jason Kaylor

0 Apr 5, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Alfie Davis posted a blog post
36 minutes ago
Profile IconAlfonso Scott, Susan Benford, HomeWiz and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
13 hours ago
Hannah Wood added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) certification + recorded webinar

Thanks to those of you who joined BPI's webinar on the Healthy Home Evaluator certification…See More
13 hours ago
Michelle Usher posted a blog post

Addison Homes Wins Pinnacle Award for Best Achievement in Energy Efficiency

Addison Homes was amongst the home building industry’s best and brightest honored with a 2016…See More
13 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Beverly Lerch's discussion Fireplace drafts
"A brick chimney will take some 70,000 BTU's to heat up to draft on a fireplace.   A…"
yesterday
Ed Voytovich replied to Beverly Lerch's discussion Fireplace drafts
"Our solution was to install a Lopi Answer wood burning insert that vents directly through a metal…"
yesterday
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured

A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line

There has been a lot of interest of late in the weatherization and broader home performance…See More
Monday
Jonathan Beers commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"The carbon intensity of electricity use (lbs. of CO2/MWh) varies a lot from region to region. For…"
Monday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service