All Discussions Tagged 'door' (7)

← Back to Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Retrotec Blower Door Kit $1800

Retrotec Blower Door Kit complete with: DM2 Mark II digital manometer & automated fan controller, 2200 series fan frame durable hard fa…

Started by Mark Rogers

0 4 hours ago

Like new! Great Deal! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale

Like new! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale Equipment used once.  My home improvement bus…

Started by David Allen

20 May 20
Reply by Paul Burrill

Commercial Blower door (3-fan), IR cameras, and More for sale!

Hi folks,  We've got a bunch of equipment to sell, as we don't need as much as we used to.  A  Flir E40bx thermographic camera, with carry…

Started by Jacob Corvidae

1 May 4
Reply by wilson caton

Like new! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale

Equipment used once.  My home improvement business keeps me too busy to pursue energy audits. Minneapolis Blower Door System Model 3 includ…

Started by David Allen

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by t hardy

Practically New Minneapolis Blower Door for sale - $2100

*Used 2 or 3 times by an approved BPI training provider for demonstration purposes only* Model 3 Minneapolis Blower Door System: Package In…

Started by Green Education Services

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Ed Regensburg

Blower door and auditing equipment for sale in Philadelphia metro area

The following equipment is for sale as a kit or can be purchased individually.  The equipment is in very good condition.  It is approximate…

Started by Kara Angotti

0 Jun 29, 2013

Fluke TiR1 Thermal Imaging Camera and Retrotec Q46 Blower Door for sale

Pls email info@findenergyleaks.com if you are interested!   New Condition Info on camera can be found at http://www.fluke.com/fluke/usen/th

Started by Sean White

0 Sep 13, 2011

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Dennis Heidner replied to Jamie Kaye's discussion Flickering LED lights
""CFLs produce light by using electricity to instigate a chemical recation between mercury…"
23 minutes ago
Richard Beyer joined Michael Stuart's group
Thumbnail

INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS

This group is dedicated to knowledge sharing and discussion of infrared thermography for building…See More
34 minutes ago
Profile IconRichard Beyer and Diane Chojnowski joined Hal Skinner's group
Thumbnail

Radiant Control Coatings

A group where people who work with radiant barrier coatings can let others know all of their uses.See More
37 minutes ago
Profile IconTomás León, Tauran Ivall, Alex Burnham and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
56 minutes ago
Home Energy Magazine posted a discussion

Let's Talk Gender

It’s no secret that home performance is a male-dominated industry. Attend any industry conference…See More
3 hours ago
Mark Rogers added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Retrotec Blower Door Kit $1800

Retrotec Blower Door Kit complete with:DM2 Mark II digital manometer & automated fan…See More
4 hours ago
Maria Lacey replied to Jamie Kaye's discussion Flickering LED lights
"I think the tendency is to look at lamps (light bulbs) as though they're the same if they all…"
4 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"Absolutely agree Ben, "How much do I use, how much do others use, and what is my reasonable…"
5 hours ago
David Eakin replied to Jamie Kaye's discussion Flickering LED lights
"I also thought that, but I tried to put a CFL in the A-19 outside fixture at my…"
6 hours ago
Ben Jacobs commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
" I believe a major problem of government, of energy utilities, and home energy efficiency…"
7 hours ago
Jill Lindman posted an event

EEBA Houses That Work Education & Training at Johnson County Administration Building

August 22, 2014 from 8:30am to 4:30pm
About the SessionsIntro to Houses That Work: In this session participants learn how the many…See More
7 hours ago
Glen Gallo replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Title 24 requires whole house fans in zones 8-14 in the prescriptive path only. With many…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service