angela stanzione's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"i have this equipment, but they are old if you don't mind that and i do not have DGs…"

angela stanzione replied Apr 6 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

58 May 8
Reply by Victor Rols Lindsay

"no, sorry i don't have any blower door cases. "

angela stanzione replied Mar 16 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

58 May 8

"I do, what are you looking for?"

angela stanzione replied Mar 9 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

58 May 8

"asking $300 for duct blaster, we are located in Lancaster."

angela stanzione replied Jan 4 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

58 May 8

" i do, they are both older. 10+ years"

angela stanzione replied Jan 3 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

58 May 8

"i do, but everything i have is on the older side (Duct blasters & blower door fa…"

angela stanzione replied Dec 30, 2016 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

58 May 8

"it's old- i am not sure came from a part of our company that we recently shut down a…"

angela stanzione replied Dec 27, 2016 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

58 May 8

"see attached"

angela stanzione replied Dec 22, 2016 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

58 May 8

"yes i do have a few"

angela stanzione replied Dec 22, 2016 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

58 May 8

"Yes, I do. Pictures are above. I have a newer fan, I have a frame in a case and I ha…"

angela stanzione replied Dec 2, 2016 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

58 May 8

RSS

Discussion Forum

Latest Activity

Chad Nicholson is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Friday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Energy Wise Solutions's discussion What causes a temperature plane in a home
"Hot air goes up and cool air goes down.   I put in returns high and low.  In summer use…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Solar panel leasing
"The variables in buying a solar panel installation: Equipment -  Length of all Guarantees,…"
Friday
Richard Drohan liked Brian Sipp's discussion Minneapolis Duct Blaster System with DG-700 For Sale
Thursday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service