angela stanzione's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"i have this equipment, but they are old if you don't mind that and i do not have DGs…"

angela stanzione replied Apr 6 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

62 Aug 10
Reply by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr.

"no, sorry i don't have any blower door cases. "

angela stanzione replied Mar 16 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

62 Aug 10

"I do, what are you looking for?"

angela stanzione replied Mar 9 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

62 Aug 10

"asking $300 for duct blaster, we are located in Lancaster."

angela stanzione replied Jan 4 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

62 Aug 10

" i do, they are both older. 10+ years"

angela stanzione replied Jan 3 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

62 Aug 10

"i do, but everything i have is on the older side (Duct blasters & blower door fa…"

angela stanzione replied Dec 30, 2016 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

62 Aug 10

"it's old- i am not sure came from a part of our company that we recently shut down a…"

angela stanzione replied Dec 27, 2016 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

62 Aug 10

"see attached"

angela stanzione replied Dec 22, 2016 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

62 Aug 10

"yes i do have a few"

angela stanzione replied Dec 22, 2016 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

62 Aug 10

"Yes, I do. Pictures are above. I have a newer fan, I have a frame in a case and I ha…"

angela stanzione replied Dec 2, 2016 to Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

62 Aug 10

RSS

Discussion Forum

Groups

Latest Activity

Profile IconKen Goodrich and Lindsay Bachman joined Home Energy Pros
50 minutes ago
Diane Chojnowski commented on Diane Chojnowski's event Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value
"Hi Victor, All the BBRN Peer Exchange Calls are archived so you can listen anytime. Check out over…"
1 hour ago
Victor Rols Lindsay commented on Diane Chojnowski's event Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value
"Hi Diane, Unfortunately some of us are unable to partake in this webinar/ forum. Is there a…"
13 hours ago
Ken Summers replied to Gregory Cisco's discussion Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.
"My largest concern is moisture. I have seen mold forming on interior walls in the heating season…"
16 hours ago
Seth Romme replied to Sonja Persram's discussion Energy Savings Guarantee for single family dwellings in cold climate??
"Hi Sonja We provide home energy optimization services and provide a 5-year heating and cooling…"
18 hours ago
Lindsay Bachman posted events
20 hours ago
Derrick Koehn's video was featured

How Technology and Innovation Are Making Outdoor Wood Burning Stoves More Efficient and Environmentally Friendly

Introduction Since ancient times, wood burning has been used for heating in some capacity or other. Although, of late, wood stoves are thought of more as a decorative appliance than a heat source, in truth wood heat is still one of the most…
21 hours ago
Efficiency First California's blog post was featured
21 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service