All Discussions Tagged 'Certification' (1)

← Back to Cape Cod Energy Pros
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI Certified Professionals and Proctors

My 3 years are up on my BPI Analyst and Envelope Professional certifications this fall, and I am trying to get a handle on if there are any…

Started by Paul Raymer

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Paul Raymer

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Sean Lintow Sr replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Non continuous exterior insulation
"Let me see if I have this straight, you are not talking about floors but rather walls? Based on the…"
8 minutes ago
Bradford E. White replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?
"I can offer some empirical information, general and highly variable, but borne out with…"
1 hour ago
Luis Hernandez replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Non continuous exterior insulation
"Hal,     Thank you so much for your reply.... I missed some important part of my…"
3 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Non continuous exterior insulation
"Hi Louis, I believe you are referring to creating a 'Building envelope' of…"
3 hours ago
Luis Hernandez posted a discussion

Non continuous exterior insulation

Greetings everyone,     I have been asked to put 4 inches of closed cell rigid insulation in the…See More
6 hours ago
Richard Beyer replied to Marc Tannenbaum's discussion Industry Veteran Michelle Knaszak Joins Dr. Energy Saver
"Mr. Tannenbaum, How long have you used the SPFA training curriculum? Do you think your business…"
8 hours ago
Marc Tannenbaum replied to Marc Tannenbaum's discussion Industry Veteran Michelle Knaszak Joins Dr. Energy Saver
"Mr Beyer, We sponsor SPFA certifications offered by SPFA certified instructors for spray foam…"
9 hours ago
Kim Tanner's video was featured

Duct Leakage Testing - Codes, Testing and Compliance

Duct Leakage Testing - Codes, Testing and Compliance Participants are eligible for up to 1.25 BPI CEU's. (Details will be explained during the webinar.) Duct...
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service