James White's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Attached is a detailed description of how I derived the calculations that are used i…"

James White replied Dec 10, 2013 to Transient Heat Transfer Analysis

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by James White

"The values are all calculated for each node based on the physical characteristics th…"

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by James White

"The spreadsheet calculates whether heat is going in or out.  Yes, it accounts for co…"

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by James White

"Here is a spreadsheet that I have for identifying savings using monthly bills and av…"

James White replied Mar 18, 2013 to Trying to find %age energy saving from variety of upgrades in 10K sf multifamily house

4 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Guy DuBois

"The plot below shows how the average temperature plot for a home defines the extent…"

James White replied Dec 28, 2012 to Using Average Monthly Temperature to Model Home Energy Use

16 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by James White

"The "Generic Billing Analysis" spreadsheet that I uploaded came up as a .zip file in…"

James White replied Nov 1, 2012 to Using Average Monthly Temperature to Model Home Energy Use

16 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by James White

"Typical electricity billing information is shown in yellow below.The information hig…"

James White replied Feb 23, 2012 to Using Average Monthly Temperature to Model Home Energy Use

16 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by James White

"Hello Evan, What are you trying to simulate or determine regarding the multifamily b…"

James White replied Mar 1, 2011 to How about simulation in the multifamily context?

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Don Hynek

"Hello George, If it were me, I would use the monthly electric bills to determine the…"

James White replied Jan 13, 2011 to Trying to find %age energy saving from variety of upgrades in 10K sf multifamily house

4 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Guy DuBois

"Solar PV Added to Home Here is a plot that shows the electricity generated by a 6.5…"

James White replied Dec 22, 2010 to Using Average Monthly Temperature to Model Home Energy Use

16 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by James White

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"I just posted a statement and pictures of a home in Yuma AZ.  This is one I did 10 years…"
6 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
6 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Anything done to raise the roofing off the sheathing works to reduce the high temperatures in the…"
8 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo

http://www.prattcenter.net/energy-champions-launch-party

Senator Kevin Parker poses with Pratt Center's Green Jobs Green New York Project Coordinator Elana…
15 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
15 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
yesterday
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service