All Discussions Tagged 'winners' (2)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

View Video of LA County Home Energy Makeover Contest Winners!

With BPI credentials required for contractor participation, six Los Angeles County families are seeing remarkable improvements in the comfo…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Sep 30, 2011

Meet the Winners of the Business Performance Contest!!!

Congratulations to the winners of the Business Performance Makeover contest. BPI selected two Washington D.C. area home energy efficiency r…

Started by Cierra Mooney

1 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Cierra Mooney

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Amos Dunham added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

insulmaxx 5000 insulation machine

insulmaxx 5000 machine low hours less than 100 hrs complete with hoses and cords very fast machine…See More
15 minutes ago
Adrian Sheils liked Home Energy Magazine's blog post The Elephant in the Room
3 hours ago
Adrian Sheils liked Sarah OConnell's blog post Crowdsourcing for Innovation
3 hours ago
Chris Dorsi commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post The Elephant in the Room
"This was a great session, witness the fact that we had to schedule a second showing to accommodate…"
14 hours ago
Chris Dorsi liked Home Energy Magazine's blog post The Elephant in the Room
14 hours ago
eric anderson added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Equipement still for sail (what is left from what I was selling before)

For some reason I can't reply to my previous thread.  I sold the blower door and duct blaster/flow…See More
20 hours ago
Mark Sackerson replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Angela, Do you have any blower door sets left? mark"
21 hours ago
Mark Sackerson replied to Jeffrey Anthony's discussion Blower Door Kits in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Jeffrey, do you have any blower door kits left? mark msackerson@franzoso.com"
21 hours ago

Home Energy Pros

Welcome to Home Energy Pros – the unique digital community by and for those who work in the home energy performance arena.

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (supported by the U.S. Department of Energy) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network. Please honor our Guidelines

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service