All Discussions Tagged 'of' (7)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John Tooley of Advanced Energy Receives BPI's 2013 Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Home Performance Industry

Joe Kuonen, Michael Blasnik and Rick Chitwood inducted into Building Performance Industry Hall of Fame  Denver, Colorado, May 1, 2013 - Tod…

Started by Mike Kandel

2 May 1, 2013
Reply by Doug Pearl

BPI Tony Woods Award Call for Nominations

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is seeking nominations for the 2013 Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Home Pe…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Feb 11, 2013

University of Guam to offer Building Performance Institute Building Analyst / Energy Auditor Training

The University of Guam Professional and International Programs office in collaboration with everblue, which specializes in green jobs and s…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 16, 2012

Evergreen Home Performance named Small Business of the Year

Congratulations to Evergreen Home Performance of Rockland, Maine for being named Small Business of the Year by the Penobscot Bay Regional C…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 May 15, 2012

Announcing BPI National Quality Assurance Providers

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has selected three organizations to provide Quality Assurance (QA) services nationally to it…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Jan 6, 2012

BPI's Delta Standard is now open for public comment

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that BPI-2400-S-2011: Standardized Qualification of Whole House Energ…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Jun 10, 2011

Is It Conflict of Interest for BPI Energy Auditors To Sell Weatherization Products and Home Improvements?

I have been concerned about the potential conflict of interest of energy auditors selling weatherization products and home improvement serv…

Started by Bob Kretvix

36 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jon LaMonte

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"Hi Hal, Search "Basecalc basement heat loss".  From memory Canada (nrcan) has/had a…"
36 minutes ago
Michael Dunseith posted photos
12 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"II just remembered seeing a report by a federal adency, many years ago, that basically said …"
15 hours ago
Don Fitchett commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

Alliant Energy's PowerHouse TV: Sealing Leaky Ductwork

"Very educational. thanks for sharing Tom."
19 hours ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion

How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

I am asking this as I do not recall anyone speaking of any study to this end.  Many comments about…See More
19 hours ago

Mike Braun just added their location.
(via Member Map)

20 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"From my work in NY City many years ago, the critters I saw would never have fit through a quarter…"
23 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"Eliminating quarter sized holes can impede rats from entering a building, in areas where rats tend…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service