All Discussions Tagged 'home' (9)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building Sales with Certification: Part Two - Retrofit Installer Technician

Join Sustainable Ideas for the second in this four-part webinar series on the value that the Building Performance Institute's (BPI's) new H…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Apr 24, 2012

BPI Removes Criminal Background Check from Pilot Certification Prerequisite Criteria

Responding to industry feedback regarding criminal background check requirements for four new Home Energy Professional certifications to be…

Started by Leslie McDowell, BPI

11 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Leslie McDowell, BPI

ACI has extended Early Bird pricing!

Deadline Extended! ACI has extended Early Bird pricing for an additional 48 hours for the National Home Performance Conference, March 26-30…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Feb 14, 2012

Efficiency First Announces Jay Murdoch as Executive Director

BPI welcomes Jay Murdoch as the new Executive Director for Efficiency First. "We are thrilled to have Jay on board with Efficiency First, t…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Nov 11, 2011

BPI Accepting Applications for its Standards Technical Committee

Would you like to help craft the national standards used by the residential energy retrofit community? BPI continually reviews and updates…

0 Oct 26, 2011

Good article on why HVACR contractors are a natural fit for the home performance market

Check out this article in ACHR The News on why HVACR contractors are a natural fit for the home performance market: Home Performance Contra…

0 Oct 6, 2011

PA Homeowners Who Sustained Flood Damage Get Lower Rates on Energy Efficient Appliances, Whole House Improvements

Homeowners in eastern and central Pennsylvania who experienced flood damage may be able to replace certain household appliances with more e…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Sep 20, 2011

Take Advantage of a Great Opportunity!!!

Take advantage of a great opportunity! On June 2, 2011, Mike Gorman will be a guest presenter at "How to Win the Job Without Leaving Your P…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 May 26, 2011

Calling California Contractors: Attend Energy Upgrade California Conference 2011!

Don’t miss this intensive 2-day training workshop for home energy contractors and residential energy efficiency program implementers and pa…

2 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Leslie McDowell, BPI

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky, Especially their Capacity

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky and Still EffectiveThe name "mini-splits" generally refers to heat…See More
1 hour ago
Jan Green posted an event

Solar Course for Appraisers at SRP's Pera Club

November 13, 2014 to November 14, 2014
"As the US continues to search for energy alternatives, properties improved with solar PV…See More
1 hour ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Just like paint.  RFoller and brush or strong airless sprayer.  It has the consistency of…"
4 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"ty and thermal emission leveld of many materials including bricks and white paint.  They do…"
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
Thumbnail

Walmart goes green in Texas

We applied cour RCC to 5 Walmart superstores in Texas.  Worked great and they wanted it.  Then they…See More
5 hours ago
Kim Tanner replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Direct mail doesn't do very much, in my opinion, unless you have awesome coupons! Honestly,…"
5 hours ago
"Mornn Trip and Bud, In this case all I can do is report it exactly as it was told to me.  I…"
6 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Hi Hal, I have no experience with your RCC product, but I can comment in regards to using a radiant…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service