All Discussions Tagged 'bpi' (9)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI Accepting Applications for Multifamily Standards Technical Committee

BPI is now accepting applications from individuals interested in serving on the Multifamily Standards Technical Committee. Applications are…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

0 Aug 22

BPI Phrase of the Month: Stack Effect

And now for the latest installment of BPI's Phrase of the Month blog series! What is stack effect and how does it directly affect heating a…

0 Aug 16

We Need Your Help!

BPI is looking to complete an overhaul of its website for our certified professionals and contractors to get more information on the compan…

0 Aug 3

March Newsletter & Let's Play Stump the Chump!

Michael "Max" Grove, President and BPI certified Building Analyst at Max Insulation in Washington, D.C. posed this month's stumper. Max say…

0 Mar 16

Heroic Homeowner: New Windows Not Always the “Sexiest” Way to Make Your Home Efficient

All too often, homeowners believe that the key to making their home more energy efficient and comfortable is to replace their windows. Whil…

0 Dec 21, 2015

Success through Quality Management: Introducing BPI GoldStar Contractors

Yesterday, BPI launched the BPI GoldStar Contractor program, a company-wide credentialing program that recognizes and rewards home performa…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 May 23, 2014

Evergreen Home Performance named Small Business of the Year

Congratulations to Evergreen Home Performance of Rockland, Maine for being named Small Business of the Year by the Penobscot Bay Regional C…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 May 15, 2012

BPI's March Stump the Chump

The following stumper is presented in BPI's March Performance Matters e-Newsletter   A big thank you goes out to Jamie Clark of ARRONCO Com…

Started by Cierra Mooney

3 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Cierra Mooney

Announcing BPI National Quality Assurance Providers

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has selected three organizations to provide Quality Assurance (QA) services nationally to it…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Jan 6, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Paul Scheckel posted a blog post

Renewable Rant: Traditional Energy!

Why, when I open up a newsletter or market evaluation report about “traditional energy” markets, do…See More
1 hour ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion was featured

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
2 hours ago
Luis Hernandez's discussion was featured

ERV Configuration

Greetings everyone,     I did an energy audit on this new home that is too tight and needs…See More
2 hours ago
Kim Tanner's discussion was featured
2 hours ago
John Nicholas's discussion was featured

Slab Edge Insulation - A Side Thread to Melissa's Question

Melissa Baldridge inquired about installing slab edge insulation on a potential E-Star certified…See More
2 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge's discussion was featured

ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation

Folks,Let's say I have a client who's building slab on grade and intending to certify E-STAR.  I'm…See More
2 hours ago
Sean Maxwell's discussion was featured

Blower Door Databases: ATTMA and Retrotec rCloud

Hi guys,We're pushing for blower door testing in the building code here in Australia and we think…See More
2 hours ago
Bob Blanchette's discussion was featured

Real World Ceiling Fan CFM

Has anybody done testing on delivered CFM of ceiling fans? Energy star has a test room where the…See More
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service