All Discussions Tagged 'Rockland' (1)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evergreen Home Performance named Small Business of the Year

Congratulations to Evergreen Home Performance of Rockland, Maine for being named Small Business of the Year by the Penobscot Bay Regional C…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 May 15, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

robert jones posted a discussion

Conservation Services Group

Hello, recently I've applied to do contractor work for the Conservation Services Group. I would…See More
1 hour ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

BPI Releases 2014 Annual Report

BPI's 2014 Annual Report is now available for your viewing pleasure. It details several initiatives…See More
1 hour ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

BPI Releases 2014 Annual Report

BPI's 2014 Annual Report is now available for your viewing pleasure. It details several initiatives…See More
1 hour ago
Michael Dunseith commented on Paul Raymer's blog post Shades of Gray in Residential Construction Morality
""There ought to be a way for QCI inspectors to ding the contractor or the builder." When…"
Friday
Morgan M Audetat replied to William Fisher's discussion Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?
"Great if it doesn't sweat. "
Friday
Bryan Pringle replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Vapor barrier is happening regardless, but I have a choice as to whether I use even more chemicals…"
Friday
Stan Kuhn commented on Paul Raymer's blog post Shades of Gray in Residential Construction Morality
"I'll chime in about the insulator/air sealer that tests their own work & passes with…"
Friday
Robert H replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Brian You say you dont want foam.  What is foam? Plastic!   What is the poly  you…"
Friday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service