All Discussions Tagged 'BPI' (93)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CREIA to Recognize Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate for Continuing Education

The California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) has recognized BPI's Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate of Knowledge f…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Nov 12

Colorado Energy Office Partners with BPI to Advance the Home Energy Score

Coloradans will soon benefit from a brand new partnership between the Colorado Energy Office and BPI to advance the Home Energy Score. Cli…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Nov 3

BPI Accepting Applications for Standards Technical Committees

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) continually reviews and updates technical standards used by the residential energy retrofit…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Oct 22

BPI's Building Science Principles Second Edition Now Available

HAVE YOU HEARD!? Today, BPI released the second edition of the Building Science Principles Certificate Exam and Reference Guide! The second…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Oct 9

BPI to Co-Host First Ever Home Performance Pavilion at 2014 Remodeling Show & DeckExpo

Register Today for a Free Two-Day Exhibit Hall Admission and 20% Discount on All-Access Conference Pass BPI Booth #4129  Join BPI at the Re…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Oct 2

BPI and Porch.com Announce Collaborative Partnership

Today the Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) and Porch.com announced a new partnership that will provide BPI GoldStar Contractors a…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 23

Join BPI at the 2014 Remodeling Show & DeckExpo

BPI is honored to be co-hosting the first ever Home Performance Pavilion on the exhibit floor of 2014 Remodeling Show and DeckExpo in Balti…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 23

Building Performance Forum Q&A with Larry Zarker

If you haven't signed up for the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum, what are you waiting for!? It's just around the corner, and the c…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 23

BPI Simplifies CEU System for Certified Professionals

Have you heard? BPI has simplified its CEU System for Certified Professionals! The new portal is an all encompassing resource for candida…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 8

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum in Charlotte, North Carolina on October 7…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 26

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
4 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
17 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
22 hours ago
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
yesterday
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
yesterday
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
yesterday
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
yesterday
Marie Fuentes is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service