All Discussions Tagged 'Assurance' (3)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI Releases Initial Results of Quality Assurance Procedures for Proctors and Test Centers

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to release the initial results of its Quality Assurance procedures for proctors a…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 8, 2012

BPI Announces Quality Assurance Field Inspection Standard

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its new Standard for Residential Building Quality Assurance Rela…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 3, 2012

Announcing BPI National Quality Assurance Providers

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has selected three organizations to provide Quality Assurance (QA) services nationally to it…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Jan 6, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"Tom, sorry for having to break this up but my responses I guess are too long. You talking about the…"
21 minutes ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group Radiant Control Coatings
" "
1 hour ago
"I guess I got too mlong winded ther, it cut me off. 1.  Spray the coating on the ducts, plenum…"
2 hours ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Jan, Here are some facts. the 30 inch fan from Home Depot (not one I would recommend) is rated at…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Tom. It looks like I will have to start off most of my answers to questions with this…"
2 hours ago
Everblue posted a video

Retrofitting Your Home for Energy Efficiency

Building Science: What is an Energy Audit? Using a Blower Door Test. Retrofitting Your Home for Energy Efficiency
3 hours ago
Profile IconTimothy Blair and Tomás León joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's discussion was featured

Let's Talk Gender

It’s no secret that home performance is a male-dominated industry. Attend any industry conference…See More
3 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Home Energy Magazine's discussion Let's Talk Gender
"ACI has a webpage for their Women in Home Performance initiative:…"
3 hours ago
Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group Radiant Control Coatings
"Hi Ryan and welcome aboard. No doubt we can learn from each other for sure, I am the proverbial…"
4 hours ago

Kenneth Brooks just added their location.
(via Member Map)

4 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"I'm interested in these coatings, have seen something in trade mags and know it's $$$ off…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service