All Discussions Tagged 'Energy' (15)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Consumer Reports recommends BPI credentialed contractors!

In their latest issue, which hits newsstands this October, Consumer Reports unequivocally recommends BPI certified contractors as the profe…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 10, 2013

Pilot Period for Energy Auditor and QC Inspector Exams Closing

Imminent deadlines have been set for application submissions for Energy Auditor and Quality Control Inspector certifications offered throug…

Started by Mike Kandel

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Jeremy Kays

Home Energy Magazine and BPI Launch HVAC-2-HP

Home Energy magazine (HEM) and the Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) are proud to announce the launch of HVAC-2-HP, a joint e-news…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Oct 8, 2012

University of Guam to offer Building Performance Institute Building Analyst / Energy Auditor Training

The University of Guam Professional and International Programs office in collaboration with everblue, which specializes in green jobs and s…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 16, 2012

Strengthening America With the Clean Energy Corps

Publication: The Huffington Post Today our nation faces a youth unemployment crisis that unless addressed will have implications for the fu…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 13, 2012

Home Energy Auditing Standard Published as BPI Standard

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is proud to announce that BPI-1100-T-2012 Home Energy Auditing Standard has been published a…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

BPI's Home Energy Auditing Standard Released for Public Comment

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its BPI-1100-T-2012: Home Energy Auditing Standard (formerly BPI…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 5, 2012

Application Deadline for Home Energy Professional Pilot Exams Extended!

BPI has extended its application deadline for candidates wishing to take BPI's pilot Home Energy Professional (HEP) certification exams. Al…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jun 20, 2012

Announcing BPI National Quality Assurance Providers

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has selected three organizations to provide Quality Assurance (QA) services nationally to it…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Jan 6, 2012

Remodeling your Business to Include Energy Audits

Calling all remodelers – Check out this article on expanding your work scope and increasing your bottom line by jumping on the whole-house…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Oct 6, 2011

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
16 minutes ago
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
32 minutes ago
Richard L. Sanderson replied to Bud Poll's discussion Inconsistant Local Authority
"Bud: I like the idea of a third party review board. My own experience in local government is that…"
8 hours ago
Matthew Lutz commented on Kaplan Clean Tech's blog post The Difference Between Home Inspection and Energy Auditing [Infographic]
"I would have to agree with Steve on this.  I am a Certified Energy Manager and have performed…"
13 hours ago
Matthew Lutz joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Hall of Shame

In this group, members share an array of images from the field, showing the kinds of issues…See More
13 hours ago
Matthew Lutz replied to Kari Sauder's discussion Easy Water Heater Venting in the group Hall of Shame
"I have been in the HVAC trade since 1986. I have recently completed a Home or Real Estate…"
13 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted an event

EEBA Houses That Work at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

November 3, 2014 from 8am to 4:30pm
Registration: 8:00 amSession: 8:30 am to 4:30 pmWorkshop Covers:Introduction to EEBA and its…See More
17 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted a status
"EEBA has scholarships to our Houses That Work Sessionsfor Vets! Contact info@eeba.org for more info"
18 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service