All Discussions Tagged 'BPI' (85)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI's June Stump the Chump!

The following stumper is presented in BPI's June Performance Matters e-Newsletter.   Thanks to Ken Tohinaka of the Vermont Energy Investmen…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Mike Kandel

BPI's Home Energy Auditing Standard Released for Public Comment

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its BPI-1100-T-2012: Home Energy Auditing Standard (formerly BPI…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 5, 2012

BPI Issues Open Call for Volunteers to Serve on its Building Analyst Certification Scheme Committee

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) seeks volunteers to serve on a committee to update the Building Analyst (BA) certification s…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 3, 2012

Don’t miss NREL’s four orientation webinars for the pilot Home Energy Professional certifications!

Take your career to the next level. Be among the first in the industry to earn the new Home Energy Professional certifications by taking BP…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jun 25, 2012

Application Deadline for Home Energy Professional Pilot Exams Extended!

BPI has extended its application deadline for candidates wishing to take BPI's pilot Home Energy Professional (HEP) certification exams. Al…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jun 20, 2012

BPI's May Stump the Chump: What’s Wrong with this Picture?

The infrared image below was taken by John Snell of The Snell Group. The structure had recently been insulated with blown in cellulose. Wha…

Started by Leslie McDowell, BPI

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Mike Kandel

Get Valuable Tools for Quality Management at BPI.org

We want to see you succeed in home performance.  As you already know, you need more than technical skills and hard work - you also need bus…

Started by Cierra Mooney

1 May 26, 2012
Reply by Donna Sanders

Help Build Industry Excellence: Join BPI's Accreditation Management Board

Make a difference! BPI is seeking applications from individuals interested in serving on its Accreditation Management Board (AMB). The AMB…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 May 15, 2012

BPI Works with RSES to Expand Accreditation Options for the HVAC Contractor

BPI now accepts the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) certifications as prerequisite criteria for participation in our accredi…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 May 1, 2012

Dave Robinson of GreenEarthEquities Receives BPI's 2012 Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Home Performance Industry

BPI honored Dave Robinson of GreenEarthEquities by naming him the 2012 recipient of the Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Ho…

Started by Cierra Mooney

1 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Leslie McDowell, BPI

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky, Especially their Capacity

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky and Still EffectiveThe name "mini-splits" generally refers to heat…See More
7 hours ago
Jan Green posted an event

Solar Course for Appraisers at SRP's Pera Club

November 13, 2014 to November 14, 2014
"As the US continues to search for energy alternatives, properties improved with solar PV…See More
7 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Just like paint.  RFoller and brush or strong airless sprayer.  It has the consistency of…"
10 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"ty and thermal emission leveld of many materials including bricks and white paint.  They do…"
11 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
Thumbnail

Walmart goes green in Texas

We applied cour RCC to 5 Walmart superstores in Texas.  Worked great and they wanted it.  Then they…See More
11 hours ago
Kim Tanner replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Direct mail doesn't do very much, in my opinion, unless you have awesome coupons! Honestly,…"
11 hours ago
"Mornn Trip and Bud, In this case all I can do is report it exactly as it was told to me.  I…"
12 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Hi Hal, I have no experience with your RCC product, but I can comment in regards to using a radiant…"
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service