All Discussions Tagged 'BPI' (83)

← Back to Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI Issues Open Call for Volunteers to Serve on its Building Analyst Certification Scheme Committee

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) seeks volunteers to serve on a committee to update the Building Analyst (BA) certification s…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 3, 2012

Don’t miss NREL’s four orientation webinars for the pilot Home Energy Professional certifications!

Take your career to the next level. Be among the first in the industry to earn the new Home Energy Professional certifications by taking BP…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jun 25, 2012

Application Deadline for Home Energy Professional Pilot Exams Extended!

BPI has extended its application deadline for candidates wishing to take BPI's pilot Home Energy Professional (HEP) certification exams. Al…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jun 20, 2012

BPI's May Stump the Chump: What’s Wrong with this Picture?

The infrared image below was taken by John Snell of The Snell Group. The structure had recently been insulated with blown in cellulose. Wha…

Started by Leslie McDowell, BPI

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Mike Kandel

Get Valuable Tools for Quality Management at BPI.org

We want to see you succeed in home performance.  As you already know, you need more than technical skills and hard work - you also need bus…

Started by Cierra Mooney

1 May 26, 2012
Reply by Donna Sanders

Help Build Industry Excellence: Join BPI's Accreditation Management Board

Make a difference! BPI is seeking applications from individuals interested in serving on its Accreditation Management Board (AMB). The AMB…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 May 15, 2012

BPI Works with RSES to Expand Accreditation Options for the HVAC Contractor

BPI now accepts the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) certifications as prerequisite criteria for participation in our accredi…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 May 1, 2012

Dave Robinson of GreenEarthEquities Receives BPI's 2012 Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Home Performance Industry

BPI honored Dave Robinson of GreenEarthEquities by naming him the 2012 recipient of the Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Ho…

Started by Cierra Mooney

1 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Leslie McDowell, BPI

BPI Works with NATE and NORA to Expand Accreditation Options for the HVAC Contractor

Calling all HVAC contractors! BPI is working with NATE and NORA to expand accreditation options for HVAC contracting companies. BPI has est…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Mar 27, 2012

BPI Announces Year of Strong Growth in 2011 End of Year Report

BPI’s 2011 End of Year Report is out! Find charts on certification growth, expansion of our test center and proctor network, and other deta…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Mar 22, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"Right, that reinforces my understanding of how it works, I was after what to plug in for values in…"
1 hour ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"Products like these dont have an R-rating. You still have to have the R-rated insulation to meet…"
2 hours ago
Graham Irwin replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Thanks for the input. The next question to ask is "how much cooling power is delivered in each…"
3 hours ago
Brandon Walton commented on Brandon Walton's blog post 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"Totally off topic William, but yeah could use a bit more I suppose "
3 hours ago
William H Nickerson commented on Brandon Walton's blog post 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"One more thing...you need a little more bend in that cap"
4 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"Sounds like the perfect, thin insulator adding enough thermal inertia to separate two masses and/or…"
4 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"OK Tom, I think I am on the last questionow,,,I think.  LOL Going under the building and…"
6 hours ago
"Tom, sorry for having to break this up but my responses I guess are too long. You talking about the…"
6 hours ago
" "
8 hours ago
"I guess I got too mlong winded ther, it cut me off. 1.  Spray the coating on the ducts, plenum…"
8 hours ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Jan, Here are some facts. the 30 inch fan from Home Depot (not one I would recommend) is rated at…"
8 hours ago
"Hi Tom. It looks like I will have to start off most of my answers to questions with this…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service