Jon LaMonte's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to agree with your last comment the most. What we are doing is what more peop…"

Jon LaMonte replied Apr 9, 2011 to Is It Conflict of Interest for BPI Energy Auditors To Sell Weatherization Products and Home Improvements?

36 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jon LaMonte

"We have the Home Performance w/ Energy Star program here through Georgia Power. The…"

Jon LaMonte replied Apr 9, 2011 to Is It Conflict of Interest for BPI Energy Auditors To Sell Weatherization Products and Home Improvements?

36 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jon LaMonte

"RESNET actually requires a disclosure statement that has to be signed by both partie…"

36 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jon LaMonte

"Tom, I can't agree with you more. I currently have a client that is a customer of a…"

Jon LaMonte replied Apr 8, 2011 to Is It Conflict of Interest for BPI Energy Auditors To Sell Weatherization Products and Home Improvements?

36 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jon LaMonte

"Eliot, It never ceases to amaze me how many people out there are just plain selfish…"

Jon LaMonte replied Apr 8, 2011 to Is It Conflict of Interest for BPI Energy Auditors To Sell Weatherization Products and Home Improvements?

36 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jon LaMonte

"Alan and Tom, I do plenty of business and none of it involves rebates or grants.  Yo…"

Jon LaMonte replied Mar 29, 2011 to Is It Conflict of Interest for BPI Energy Auditors To Sell Weatherization Products and Home Improvements?

36 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jon LaMonte

"Ron, what is interesting in following this thread is the different opinions and stan…"

Jon LaMonte replied Jan 13, 2011 to Is It Conflict of Interest for BPI Energy Auditors To Sell Weatherization Products and Home Improvements?

36 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jon LaMonte

"Dave Why wrestle with it?  Lets look at the indicators.  There is more demand than s…"

Jon LaMonte replied Jan 13, 2011 to Is It Conflict of Interest for BPI Energy Auditors To Sell Weatherization Products and Home Improvements?

36 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jon LaMonte

"Bob, let me start by saying I am a BPI Certified Analyst, a Certified HERS Rater, an…"

36 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jon LaMonte

"Because of the down turn in the housing and real estate markets, I have actually not…"

Jon LaMonte replied Jan 13, 2011 to Should BPI Energy Auditors Become Licensed Home Inspectors?

39 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bob Blanchette replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"The landlords don't want the improvements done even if they don't have to pay for it?…"
3 hours ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"Hi Bob, The tenants all say they cant do anything to the building.  We would get referred…"
5 hours ago
Tom White commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"Ben's Kickstarter documentary, The Future of Housing, was fully funded. The grand premiere…"
13 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action

TED Talks Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?"
14 hours ago
peter chang's discussion was featured

Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?

Ok, just want to throw this out there. I live in the high desert, 6800' or so. My house is pretty…See More
14 hours ago
Tom White posted a video

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action | Video on TED.com

TED Talks Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers ... (Filmed at TEDxPugetSound.)
14 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo
18 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service