randy tolowski's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"If certification is going to be taken seriously BPI should stop churning out "certi…"

randy tolowski replied Aug 3, 2012 to $2m spent, 13 jobs created.

2 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"So are we choice, select or just government Inspected?"

randy tolowski replied Jul 26, 2012 to A letter from Larry Zarker, BPI CEO

7 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"No Paul Giving a person access to your home involves TRUST. Call me stupid but I wou…"

randy tolowski replied Apr 19, 2012 to BPI Removes Criminal Background Check from Pilot Certification Prerequisite Criteria

11 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Leslie McDowell, BPI

"I suppose near sighted and ignorant is getting caught huh? Exactly what is a "spitti…"

randy tolowski replied Apr 19, 2012 to BPI Removes Criminal Background Check from Pilot Certification Prerequisite Criteria

11 Apr 23, 2012

"The background checks, fingerprinting etc looks to be the way to go. I looked at you…"

11 Apr 23, 2012

"Let me get this straight. BPI will continue to "train" convicted felons to work in u…"

11 Apr 23, 2012

"What I am trying to do is open up the knowledge aspect of this site. Certifications…"

randy tolowski replied Mar 22, 2012 to New Certifications from BPI

29 May 1, 2012

"It's not a law but you need these certs to qualify for a job and you do need the cer…"

randy tolowski replied Mar 21, 2012 to New Certifications from BPI

29 May 1, 2012

"If certification is going to be taken seriously BPI should stop churning out "certif…"

randy tolowski replied Mar 15, 2012 to New Certifications from BPI

29 May 1, 2012

"There is a disturbing line from Leslie in the answer to my question "It will be the…"

randy tolowski replied Mar 15, 2012 to New Certifications from BPI

29 May 1, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bob Blanchette replied to w d's discussion Managing Solar Energy
"Look into passive solar heating. The south windows have enough overhang that the windows are shaded…"
12 hours ago
Steve Waclo commented on Kaplan Clean Tech's blog post The Difference Between Home Inspection and Energy Auditing [Infographic]
"Excellent graphic summary but I don't agree Home Inspectors also check energy use. I believe…"
yesterday
Steve Waclo replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
""The problem with plug in energy testers is they miss most of a typical homes energy use. 240v…"
yesterday
w d posted a discussion

Managing Solar Energy

What's the state of the art on managing solar energy (esp. at the home)?There's surely no…See More
yesterday
Bud Poll posted a discussion

Inconsistant Local Authotity

It becomes frustrating to give people modern advice and then have to backtrack and tell them to do…See More
yesterday
Morgan Hunter replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"Up here In Canada Fibreglass wins hands down for heat loss! Check back 5, 10 & 20 years later…"
yesterday
Bob Blanchette replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"The problem with plug in energy testers is they miss most of a typical homes energy use. 240v…"
Saturday
Bob Blanchette joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service