Leslie McDowell, BPI's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Robert, I am replying on behalf of BPI. Products that are submitted to BPI’s list…"

Leslie McDowell, BPI replied Apr 30 to BPI Announces Manufacturer Product Listing Program for the Home Performance Industry

2 Apr 30
Reply by Leslie McDowell, BPI

"On behalf of BPI, we realize our new recertification policy will be an adjustment fo…"

Leslie McDowell, BPI replied Mar 6, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

6 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Hi Teresa, Good question. To find out what knowledge, skills and abilities you will…"

Leslie McDowell, BPI replied Jul 26, 2012 to A letter from Larry Zarker, BPI CEO

7 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"On behalf of BPI I'd like to reply to Randy’s question about whether to recertify BA…"

Leslie McDowell, BPI replied May 1, 2012 to New Certifications from BPI

29 May 1, 2012

"Thanks everyone for your comments. BPI would like to provide some historical context…"

Leslie McDowell, BPI replied Apr 23, 2012 to BPI Removes Criminal Background Check from Pilot Certification Prerequisite Criteria

11 Apr 23, 2012

"         Dave Robinson (right) receives award from BPI CEO Larry Zarker.       "

Leslie McDowell, BPI replied Mar 30, 2012 to Dave Robinson of GreenEarthEquities Receives BPI's 2012 Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Home Performance Industry

1 Mar 30, 2012

"One point I would like to clear up is the idea that you might need to add the Energy…"

Leslie McDowell, BPI replied Mar 15, 2012 to New Certifications from BPI

29 May 1, 2012

"Hi Randy, Great question! The Energy Auditor certification is not replacing the Buil…"

Leslie McDowell, BPI replied Mar 13, 2012 to New Certifications from BPI

29 May 1, 2012

"Great question David! My colleague at BPI was just telling me how he helped a friend…"

Leslie McDowell, BPI replied Jan 10, 2011 to Should BPI Energy Auditors Become Licensed Home Inspectors?

39 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Hi Judy,   I'm afraid there isn't an in-depth description. But if you click on each…"

Leslie McDowell, BPI replied Dec 27, 2010 to Calling California Contractors: Attend Energy Upgrade California Conference 2011!

2 Dec 27, 2010

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
Thumbnail

Improved acoustics

Some RCCs claim to improve acoustics .  Here are a few examples of ours.…See More
7 hours ago
Patrick Carter replied to Patrick Carter's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door & Test Equipment for Sale! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"As of yesterday 09/19/2014, the equipment has been sold..."
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
Friday
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
Friday
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
Friday
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
Thursday
Casey Gesell posted videos
Thursday
Gerald Shechter posted videos
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service