Joseph Lamy's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I started my career in Energy in 1979 with Midland Energy Institute training weather…"

Joseph Lamy replied Apr 26, 2012 to New Certifications from BPI

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by Leslie McDowell, BPI

"I really like the colander analogy! Everybody is right on, so far. Stacy's question,…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 16, 2012 to BPI's February Stump the Chump

6 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Cory Chovanec

"  Thanks, Joel, for the clarified info.I am glad to see there is considerably more a…"

Joseph Lamy replied Apr 19, 2011 to Should BPI Energy Auditors Become Licensed Home Inspectors?

39 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Adam, it was December 10, 1994, Portland's Channel 8, as I recall around 5:00:01 p.m…"

Joseph Lamy replied Apr 18, 2011 to Should BPI Energy Auditors Become Licensed Home Inspectors?

39 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Seventeen years ago, a woman made the news in Portland getting gassed in her new old…"

Joseph Lamy replied Apr 17, 2011 to Should BPI Energy Auditors Become Licensed Home Inspectors?

39 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Adam, do you mean to say there is something 'illegal' about an energy auditor NOTICI…"

Joseph Lamy replied Apr 17, 2011 to Should BPI Energy Auditors Become Licensed Home Inspectors?

39 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"In a home with $1000 December electric bills, the baseboard heaters and balloon fram…"

39 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Regarding the Oregon law about audits and inspections involving 3 different systems…"

39 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted a video

Ducts in an Attic

http://www.drenergysaver.com | 1-888-225-6260 In episode 66 of the On the Job video series, Larry Janesky, owner and founder of Dr. Energy Saver, is back to ...
7 hours ago
Stacy Hunt posted events
11 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a photo
12 hours ago
Kerry Haglund posted a blog post

Efficient Windows Collaborative Releases Window Selection Tool Mobile App

The Efficient Windows Collaborative (EWC) has released a mobile app based on it web-based Window…See More
12 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted a video

Home Comfort Pays for Itself | Ideas Worth Sharing

http://www.myhomescience.com There are 88 million homes in the U.S. and Canada alone that burn twice as much fuel for heating and electricity for cooling tha...
16 hours ago
Profile IconRob Madden, Solar Home Broker, Alicia Hobbs, Rachel Scott and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Don Fitchett posted a video

HVAC AC Compressors Training

This HVAC training sample is from the HVAC section of the Online Industrial Training Video Library (http://bin95.com/Industrial-Training-Videos/HVAC-Training...
17 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service