Matthew Redmond's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Leslie, your apology is not good enough. I thought that BPI and the approved testing…"

Matthew Redmond replied Mar 6, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

6 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Definitely lowering the bar in HP contracting. Too bad money matters more than quail…"

Matthew Redmond replied Mar 5, 2013 to BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

6 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Gary Baggett

"NYSWDA is very proud of Carl Harvey for his heroic action. Since starting his employ…"

Matthew Redmond replied Feb 1, 2013 to BPI Certified Repairman Saves Woman's Life by Recognizing Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

6 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Tom Delconte

"Hi all, I was expecting this but this should have little impact on the nationwide We…"

Matthew Redmond replied Dec 28, 2012 to BPI Postpones Referencing ASHRAE 62.2-2010 Standard

1 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"I agree with Issac but I will add that it may also be a steam line penetration. Were…"

Matthew Redmond replied Jul 13, 2012 to BPI's July Stump the Chump: What's Wrong with this Picture?

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Mike's a great advocate for the working class. Go get them, Mike!!!! I agree 100%...…"

Matthew Redmond replied May 26, 2011 to Discovery Channel's Mike Rowe, host of "Dirty Jobs", gives his testimony to the U.S. Senate Committee

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"Cameron, Thanks..You're right, the waste from this training is excessive. We got app…"

Matthew Redmond replied May 18, 2011 to Hey trainers- Are you training the new BPI WHALCI certification? What're your thoughts?

2 May 18, 2011
Reply by Matthew Redmond

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
14 hours ago
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
15 hours ago
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
22 hours ago
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Casey Gesell posted videos
yesterday
Gerald Shechter posted videos
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
yesterday
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service