John Nicholas's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"In day to day operation, the blower is the source of pressure in the supply system a…"

John Nicholas replied Aug 5, 2015 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

20 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Yes,  I was connected to the AH cabinet.  I find it easier in this area, given the c…"

John Nicholas replied Aug 3, 2015 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

20 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Different houses, different problems, different approaches. A multipoint gives you a…"

John Nicholas replied Jan 25, 2015 to Blower Doors & Methods Used

10 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Colin Genge

"Bud,  I pretty much agree with Sean's points.  Given the time it takes to set up the…"

John Nicholas replied Jan 25, 2015 to Blower Doors & Methods Used

10 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Colin Genge

"I use Energy Conservatory Equipment.  I do manual Multi-point tests (95%) Then I man…"

John Nicholas replied Jan 22, 2015 to Blower Doors & Methods Used

10 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Colin Genge

"Maria, each house is different. Most people do not have a DHW 6 inches from the show…"

John Nicholas replied May 8, 2014 to Water Saver or Gimmick?

15 May 15, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Sounds like an attempt to compete with a Chili Pepper.  I've recommended these sever…"

John Nicholas replied May 7, 2014 to Water Saver or Gimmick?

15 May 15, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Follow Up on 787 cfm at 25 total leakage. Ted, 1425 sf conditioned space. The syste…"

John Nicholas replied Dec 20, 2013 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

20 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"My understanding of duct leakage per sqft of conditioned floor area came out in Ener…"

John Nicholas replied Dec 20, 2013 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

20 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I think each type of home is different.  Trunk/branch have advantages, spider has ad…"

John Nicholas replied Oct 30, 2013 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

20 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jason Raddenbach replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I know a PV Solar installer that gives a $1K kickback to any customer of his that refers a new…"
22 minutes ago
Jason Raddenbach replied to Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
"Hi Craig, Are you looking for someone to buy out your idea, or to manufacture and market it and…"
31 minutes ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Airsealing an old basement ceiling
"While my leanings are towards Brian's camp, there is way too little information to provide any…"
40 minutes ago
Jason Raddenbach liked Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
44 minutes ago
Amber Vignieri's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Tom White's video was featured

Advancing Healthy Housing: A Strategy for Action

Feb. 2013 National Press Event at the National Building Museum in Washington, DC. Go to http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/healthy_homes/advhh for more info.
1 hour ago
Chuck Santeler is now a member of Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Dale Hoffmeyer posted a discussion

Friends and Family Referral Marketing

Is anyone aware of home performance contractors that have had success with some type of friends and…See More
22 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service