Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (334)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry Barbara I didn't get a chance to read all of it, but the first few main points…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 12 to Subslab ventilation

1 Aug 12
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Many thanks guys: John - thanks for the recommendation on another pump & agree o…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 8 to Water Saver or Gimmick?

15 May 15
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Look at there spec / installation directions or call there technical support departm…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 14 to Thoughts on Employing Polyiso and UF FGB for Vented Cathedral Ceilings

3 Feb 14
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Sounds good at first blush & used similar approach for others (minus leaving can…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 13 to Thoughts on Employing Polyiso and UF FGB for Vented Cathedral Ceilings

3 Feb 14
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I hate to say this but budget wise & for looks, it would be easier, cleaner &…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 12 to Upgrading a vented tongue and groove cathedral ceiling

6 Jul 18
Reply by Bud Poll

"Interesting thought but the issue with that is contractors bumping up manual J's for…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 20, 2013 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

13 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Ouch that has got to take the cake for worst performance - where was the disconnecte…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 30, 2013 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

13 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I was hoping someone in your neck of the woods would have replied & I can't seem…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 15, 2013 to Systematic Study of Retrofit Practices

1 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

""Avoid the foam"??? VOC's - one should be ventilating that area & they should be…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 31, 2013 to Looking for advice on garage-to-house air sealing

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Sorry I don't know of any residential studies offhand but... For fire & fumes on…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 26, 2013 to Looking for advice on garage-to-house air sealing

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconKevin Jordan, Hannah Strong, Rich Snyder and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy posted events
11 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event
Thumbnail

RESCAZ- RESNET Combustion Safety Testing: North Carolina at Wilmington, NC

November 7, 2014 from 6pm to 7pm
The health and safety of the home energy auditor’s clients should be the top priority when…See More
11 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event
Thumbnail

RESNET Phase 2 Rater Training - Field Training at EnergyLogic Academy - Berthoud CO

September 22, 2014 to September 24, 2014
The EnergyLogic Academy will be hosting the second phase of HERS Rater Training August 4th - 7th,…See More
11 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Scott Katznelson's discussion Database of zip code or county by climate zone
"Hi Scott. I dont know of a database that you are referring to.  I was always under the…"
12 hours ago
Rich Snyder joined Rich Brunco's group
Thumbnail

Cape Cod Energy Pros

Recent BPI classmates, a place to share referals and informationSee More
13 hours ago
Scott Katznelson posted a discussion

Database of zip code or county by climate zone

HI.  I'm looking for a database that could help me assess the average energy use of a home (per…See More
18 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion The 'Touchy - Feely' sales pitch. in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"The 2nd bestsales tool I ever came up with.  aI will be happy to send anyone a test strip like…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service