Bud Poll's Discussions (539)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"A multi-point will take longer, but what will it do for the home owner?  Will it cha…"

Bud Poll replied on Sunday to Blower Doors & Methods Used

9 on Sunday
Reply by John Nicholas

"Hi Sean, I have a question for you.  If you were only interested in providing the be…"

Bud Poll replied on Saturday to Blower Doors & Methods Used

9 on Sunday
Reply by John Nicholas

"Hi Matt, thanks for the follow up.  It sure looks like it was a good project and gre…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 12, 2014 to Upgrading a vented tongue and groove cathedral ceiling

13 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Matthew Damon

"The Op hasn't replied since his initial post so no idea as to where this stands.  Bu…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 12, 2014 to Upgrading a vented tongue and groove cathedral ceiling

13 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Matthew Damon

"Hi Thomas,  Ignoring the code for the moment we still need to follow best practices,…"

Bud Poll replied Jul 18, 2014 to Upgrading a vented tongue and groove cathedral ceiling

13 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Matthew Damon

"Hi Sean, Sounds like an end of run approach that seems to eliminate any additional p…"

Bud Poll replied May 7, 2014 to Water Saver or Gimmick?

15 May 15, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hi Matt, Always super tough to fix these after they have been done so very wrong.  T…"

Bud Poll replied Feb 12, 2014 to Upgrading a vented tongue and groove cathedral ceiling

13 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Matthew Damon

"Bob, what do you use for guidelines for ventilation, 1/300 with 40% high and 60% low…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 17, 2013 to Attic ventilation with mixed soffit heights.

34 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Bob, I agree that there are other factors that must be considered when deciding u…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 16, 2013 to Attic ventilation with mixed soffit heights.

34 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"I've made some progress on how to assign the vent areas to achieve the air flow dire…"

Bud Poll replied Apr 16, 2013 to Attic ventilation with mixed soffit heights.

34 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconSteve Jerue, Einar Johanson, patrick berta and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
39 minutes ago
Joshua Moore replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Facebook page targeting and privacy in the group Marketing Energy Efficiency
"It's news to me, so thanks! Have you had any successes with it? I assumed that Facebook…"
2 hours ago
Bud Poll posted a discussion

CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine

A news headline caught my attention, "Man hospitalized for signs of carbon monoxide poisoning at…See More
5 hours ago
Casey Gesell added a discussion to the group News & Announcements
Thumbnail

Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc.Dr.…See More
10 hours ago
Nate Adams posted a discussion
20 hours ago
Empower Efficiency added 2 discussions to the group Job Board
yesterday
john bustos posted photos
yesterday
john bustos posted an album

Items/Issues Found In Attics

Pics of deficiencies we have come across.
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service