Robert Riversong's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Cheap shingles my arse!. Dr. Joe just doesn't want to admit that his "perfect roof"…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 11, 2012 to Don't eat your sweater

13 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Compact Asphalt Shingle Roof Systems: Should They be Vented? by Peter E. Nelson and…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 11, 2012 to Don't eat your sweater

13 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Now, if you really want to "stack" the variables, consider that the outside air is d…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 10, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I would say that air barriers on both sides of a wall system are necessary only with…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 8, 2012 to Don't eat your sweater

13 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"While Building Science, Inc. is one of the best sources of information on moisture i…"

13 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"A good description of the Riversong Truss wall system is at http://www.builditsolar.…"

13 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Great insights for cold climates. Few in the industry, even in cold climate zones, a…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 4, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012

"John, I think you're overthinking this passive NPP issue, since it's "passive" only…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 4, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012

"While I agree that "designing" a passive NPP is an exercise in futility, but designi…"

34 Oct 10, 2012

"No one I know is "anti-foam", but authentically green builders are pro-environment a…"

Robert Riversong replied Sep 5, 2012 to Blown fiberglass vs. cellulose

22 Sep 5, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Diane Chojnowski replied to John Nicholas's discussion Slab Edge Insulation - A Side Thread to Melissa's Question
"Great videos Daniel. Would you please add them to our videos…"
3 hours ago
David Holtzclaw replied to Steve Mann's discussion Alnor 6200 LoFlo Capture Hood in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Steve I'm interested 402-213-3788 dholtzclaw@transductiontechnologies.com thanks david "
19 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Steve Mann's discussion Alnor 6200 LoFlo Capture Hood in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"call me Monday 816-537-5100 "
19 hours ago
Steve Mann added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Alnor 6200 LoFlo Capture Hood

I've got an Alnor 6200 Balometer (Flowhood) I'd like to get rid of. No longer needed--I have a big…See More
20 hours ago
Paul Raymer posted an event
Thumbnail

MA Crew Chief/BPI Building Analyst Training at Bristol Community College at Commonwealth Landing

September 12, 2016 at 9am to September 16, 2016 at 4:30pm
Bristol Community College has created a hands-on training cabin in their laboratory.  This class…See More
yesterday
Daniel Morrison replied to John Nicholas's discussion Slab Edge Insulation - A Side Thread to Melissa's Question
"John, I just collaborated with Steve Baczek on a few videos for ProTradeCraft about slab insulation…"
yesterday
Profile IconMichael Sumpter and Bill Gartner joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Malcolm Jackson joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service