Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (379)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good points & nice documentation - as for the manufacturer's claims, I woul…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 20, 2011 to Cool Roofs vs Radiant Barriers - Options that work

11 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Anthony Hyde

"There are two general types of foamed roof - hot or vented, but the end result is th…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 2, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"Sorry John, but I have to disagree with that line for a quick second - I don't see i…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 2, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"Thanks, you just made my point for never installing Open Cell foam in the roof area …"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 9, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"George - LOL, yeah there is plenty of material in that one Bill - amen on those reco…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 5, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"Kent - it was my pleasure, and I forgot you had left a comment there also - so seein…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 3, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"Uh wow Ted - this is a place to discuss best practices & argue them on their mer…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 2, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"Uh, what? I can see doing some air sealing on the outside, but the rim joist needs t…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 11, 2011 to Crawlspaces and IRC 408.3

4 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Energy Efficiency Eric

"First, just so everyone is on the same page – the applicable section… Personally 2.1…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 10, 2011 to Crawlspaces and IRC 408.3

4 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Energy Efficiency Eric

"Sorry for not getting back to this sooner but I generally use the foam for the forms…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 15, 2011 to Sexy Slab Edge Insulation

4 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

tedkidd replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Immediate verifiable won't work, this has been improved over 20 years..."
7 minutes ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Ted -  It is important to clarify that the OPTION B 1000 Home Challenge allowance comes out to…"
42 minutes ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I agree Chris - that is where we need to end up. It may be possible to have the threshold…"
52 minutes ago
"Just logged on and discovered Chris beat me to the response - Thanks Chris!  Here is my answer…"
58 minutes ago
Chris Stratton replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Hi Linda, I'd vote transitioning the verification spreadsheet to a website would help…"
1 hour ago
Chris Stratton replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Ted: This is a diversion. Nevertheless, back-of-envelope calcs: THC threshold for your place: ~…"
1 hour ago
tedkidd replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here's my use. This is roughly 4500 occupied sf - 2 family home with 3 people downstairs and 5…"
2 hours ago
Linda Wigington added a discussion to the group 1000 Home Challenge
Thumbnail

Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path?

The Thousand Home Challenge is moving the category of recognition forward that represents "Half-way…See More
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service