Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (369)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good points & nice documentation - as for the manufacturer's claims, I woul…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 20, 2011 to Cool Roofs vs Radiant Barriers - Options that work

11 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Anthony Hyde

"There are two general types of foamed roof - hot or vented, but the end result is th…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 2, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"Sorry John, but I have to disagree with that line for a quick second - I don't see i…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 2, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"Thanks, you just made my point for never installing Open Cell foam in the roof area …"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 9, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"George - LOL, yeah there is plenty of material in that one Bill - amen on those reco…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 5, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"Kent - it was my pleasure, and I forgot you had left a comment there also - so seein…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 3, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"Uh wow Ted - this is a place to discuss best practices & argue them on their mer…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 2, 2011 to Foamed Roof Deck

36 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by John Nicholas

"Uh, what? I can see doing some air sealing on the outside, but the rim joist needs t…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 11, 2011 to Crawlspaces and IRC 408.3

4 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Energy Efficiency Eric

"First, just so everyone is on the same page – the applicable section… Personally 2.1…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 10, 2011 to Crawlspaces and IRC 408.3

4 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Energy Efficiency Eric

"Sorry for not getting back to this sooner but I generally use the foam for the forms…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 15, 2011 to Sexy Slab Edge Insulation

4 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"I've removed caulking that was over 30 years old and it outlasted the materials to which it…"
15 hours ago
Profile IconAmanda Hallock, Kalvis, Tyler Grubbs and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
18 hours ago
Corbett Lunsford posted videos
18 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
19 hours ago
randy tolowski posted discussions
21 hours ago
Todd Collins replied to Tom Strumolo's discussion Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.
"What did you find about the dust?  "
yesterday
Susan E. Buchan commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Drainwater Heat Recovery Units & Water Efficiency
"Makes sense, Shawna. Thanks"
yesterday
Shawna Henderson commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Drainwater Heat Recovery Units & Water Efficiency
"Susan, I'm not sure that insulation on the unit would be of great benefit, as the drainwater…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service