Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a diagram of Bud's current issue (as I recall 3.5/12 on back & 9/12 up f…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 23, 2012 to Attic ventilation with mixed soffit heights.

34 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"Sorry John, I am stuck in a hotel with slow internet so I can't really at the docs,…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 8, 2012 to Don't eat your sweater

13 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"BSC - the perfect wall: http://www.buildingscience.com/documents/insights/bsi-001-th…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 8, 2012 to Don't eat your sweater

13 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"It gets the cable tie tightned up properly (i.e. tighter than you can get by hand &a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 2, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"John B. - I might be blind, but I don't see where John N. said it makes the house mo…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 30, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012

"I don't really see a difference between the two as bathrooms are placed where they m…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 29, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012

"My god, those shingles : ) I am going to assume that you zip-tied the inner sleeve &…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 29, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012

"I think you nailed it John, though for long runs I would recommend that you pitch it…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 28, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012

"LOL, I try Patrick - thanks for the reminder on follow ups (which I recommend every…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 28, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012

"Thanks for popping in John & forgive me for saying this but this is the "Best Pr…"

34 Oct 10, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Top 6 Global PV panel manufacturers

As solar energy industry continues to grow, it is high time we familiarize ourselves with the top,…See More
2 hours ago
Al Tibbs posted photos
5 hours ago
Al Tibbs shared Lester Shen's blog post on Facebook
5 hours ago
Hannah Finch posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Hannah Finch updated an event
Thumbnail

RaterFest! 2015 - Mark LaLiberte Keynote at Estes Park

September 18, 2015 at 3pm to September 20, 2015 at 3pm
RaterFest! is EnergyLogic’s  incredible two and a half day training conference nestled amongst the…See More
13 hours ago
Kerry posted videos
14 hours ago
John Meniatis posted videos
14 hours ago
Steve Schmidt joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
14 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service