Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (401)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate to say this but budget wise & for looks, it would be easier, cleaner &…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 12, 2014 to Upgrading a vented tongue and groove cathedral ceiling

13 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Matthew Damon

"Interesting thought but the issue with that is contractors bumping up manual J's for…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 20, 2013 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

20 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Ouch that has got to take the cake for worst performance - where was the disconnecte…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 30, 2013 to Duct Testing - is a change in order?

20 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I was hoping someone in your neck of the woods would have replied & I can't seem…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 15, 2013 to Systematic Study of Retrofit Practices

1 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

""Avoid the foam"??? VOC's - one should be ventilating that area & they should be…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 31, 2013 to Looking for advice on garage-to-house air sealing

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Sorry I don't know of any residential studies offhand but... For fire & fumes on…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 26, 2013 to Looking for advice on garage-to-house air sealing

12 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Agreed & I think it probably was the shear number of us going "come on man" One…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 2, 2013 to RESNET & Confirmed Ratings - no more fake numbers

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Tyvek on the outside of foam would be the primary water resistant barrier & allo…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 22, 2013 to To tyvek or not to tyvek... that is the question

3 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"I got to disagree somewhat with "air cannot" - air seeks the path of least resistanc…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 5, 2013 to Attic ventilation with mixed soffit heights.

34 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"Sure Bud, no problem my hourly rates are... : ) Of course I can't say that my confid…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 3, 2013 to Ridge Vent NFA

15 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Matt Thornberry replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Game of Homes
"Thanks Kim! Game of Homes is an exciting new way to earn professional development credits for BPI…"
1 hour ago
Tom White posted a video

Enhabit: the non-profit that helps homes work better

Hear from homeowners Sonia, Amy, Roberta and Ty of Portland, Oregon, and Andy of Beaverton, Oregon, about their experiences with Enhabit. Enhabit is a non-pr...
1 hour ago
Daniel Beauchemin replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Dan Antonioli, You can use a ThermoDrain, drain water heat recovery to preheat your water and…"
2 hours ago
Steve Leombruno replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"I have been told t"
2 hours ago
Rich Manning replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: Where do you go for information on home performance?
"My favorite is Building Science Corp. Its not only comprehensive, its free!"
2 hours ago
Tom Barrett replied to Tim Kendzia's discussion Cooling effect from solar panels
"Any type of shading will help greatly. One of the biggest, if not the biggest, factor for high…"
2 hours ago
Rich Manning replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"80% seems a little  high to me for the solar system. Typically one would size the system to…"
2 hours ago
Rich Manning replied to Gabrielle Rossetti's discussion Call for Proposals - Green Building Online Training
"I don't have any proposals Gabrielle, but if you get some let me know. I really enjoy your…"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service