Bud Poll's Discussions (576)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Note, I forgot the constant in the pressure equation.  Should be: p (pa) = 0.007 x ▲…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 5, 2013 to Attic ventilation with mixed soffit heights.

34 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"LOL, I now see the difference in our perspectives, hot climate vs cold climate.  The…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 5, 2013 to Ridge Vent NFA

15 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Again you are presenting your opinion, where's the support? The static pressure in a…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 5, 2013 to Attic ventilation with mixed soffit heights.

34 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"Bob, if you are going to make statements like this, I have to ask for something more…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 5, 2013 to Ridge Vent NFA

15 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Maybe it's just me, but I don't consider "Whirlybird style vents" as being passive a…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 4, 2013 to Attic ventilation with mixed soffit heights.

34 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"I will admit I have never dissected an older ridge vent to see how bad it might be c…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 4, 2013 to Ridge Vent NFA

15 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I'm sure you have seen a few with NO opening :(.  I'm still concerned as to what the…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 3, 2013 to Ridge Vent NFA

15 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"That looks like the specifications, just one thing missing, the plain language summa…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 3, 2013 to Ridge Vent NFA

15 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"John N. you said a mouth full there. "My feeling after presenting the report was the…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 30, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Hi John, There is much resistance in the real world to running fans 24/7 even though…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 28, 2012 to Exhaust Fan Venting - Bathroom, ERV, & HRV

34 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Tom White posted a discussion

Home Energy Reader Survey

Home Energy wants to serve you better.  Please …See More
18 hours ago
George Matthews's event was featured

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
yesterday
Profile IconAshley Noreuil, Fred Smith and Peter Moncada joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
George Matthews commented on George Matthews's event Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop
"Here is the flyer for the Advanced Techniques and Tools in Home Performance Friday October 7th at…"
yesterday
George Matthews posted an event

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
yesterday
George Matthews replied to George Matthews's discussion Shortridge 8400 Flowhood for A/C airflow testing in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Here are the pics of the flowhood and airdata manometer"
Saturday
Sarah Holloway posted a photo
Friday
Joe Urycki added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

TEC blower door and UEI combustion analyzer for sale

For sale is one used TEC Minneapolis blower door system: Includes model 3 fan with rings A and B,…See More
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service