Linda Wigington's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"To be clear, projects must have residential-type occupancy. Interested parties shoul…"

Linda Wigington replied Jan 11, 2016 to 28th Home to Meet 1000 Home Challenge - Congrats to Balance Point Home Performance!

10 Feb 7
Reply by Chris Stratton

"Best way to understand the 1000 Home Challenge thresholds is to sign up for the Intr…"

Linda Wigington replied Jan 10, 2016 to 28th Home to Meet 1000 Home Challenge - Congrats to Balance Point Home Performance!

10 Feb 7
Reply by Chris Stratton

"Nate -  I need to also know the zip code, occupancy and heating fuel use to calculat…"

Linda Wigington replied Jan 9, 2016 to 28th Home to Meet 1000 Home Challenge - Congrats to Balance Point Home Performance!

10 Feb 7
Reply by Chris Stratton

""

Linda Wigington replied Jan 6, 2016 to 28th Home to Meet 1000 Home Challenge - Congrats to Balance Point Home Performance!

10 Feb 7
Reply by Chris Stratton

"Check out the attachement with Bill's energy use against the Thousand Home Challenge…"

Linda Wigington replied Aug 20, 2015 to Congrats Bill Turner - 27th Project (1st in Maine) to Officially Meet the 1000 Home Challenge!

2 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Don Fitchett

"Thanks for the many comments and insights. In terms of a name for the 50% halfway th…"

Linda Wigington replied Jul 25, 2015 to Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path?

28 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Chie Kawahara

"Great suggestions Chie -  Of the names you propose, I like "50% Milestone" the best.…"

Linda Wigington replied Jul 20, 2015 to Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path?

28 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Chie Kawahara

"Chris -  Thanks for your response - Some thoughts and comments - your text in bracke…"

Linda Wigington replied Jul 14, 2015 to Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path?

28 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Chie Kawahara

"Chie -  Great comments  I think part of the difficulty in framing & conveying i…"

Linda Wigington replied Jul 14, 2015 to Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path?

28 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Chie Kawahara

"I agree Ted. We have that option. We accept folks who want to apply as a 1000 Home C…"

28 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Chie Kawahara

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Victor Rols Lindsay commented on Building Performance Institute's group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
"Does anyone know what/ how/ where in Ontario Canada to become BPI certified? The contact I have in…"
yesterday
Victor Rols Lindsay joined Building Performance Institute's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
yesterday
Safe-R Insulation commented on Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post Rock Wool Insulation for Floor of High Performance Tiny House
"Thanks for sharing this much information about roof wall…"
yesterday
Lindsay Bachman's 4 events were featured
Friday
Profile IconChris Hoskins and Ken Goodrich joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Diane Chojnowski commented on Diane Chojnowski's event Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value
"Hi Victor, All the BBRN Peer Exchange Calls are archived so you can listen anytime. Check out over…"
Friday
Victor Rols Lindsay commented on Diane Chojnowski's event Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value
"Hi Diane, Unfortunately some of us are unable to partake in this webinar/ forum. Is there a…"
Friday
Ken Summers replied to Gregory Cisco's discussion Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.
"My largest concern is moisture. I have seen mold forming on interior walls in the heating season…"
Thursday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service