Just figured I would introduce myself - Max with Caron Electric. I am the service manager working with Caron Electric out of Burlington, MA. Wishing all the members here the best.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Q.I.V. testing - that is something we are trying to get more involved with here in MA.
Welcome Max. What's Quality Installation Verification (QIV) testing involve? Is that primarily for AC fans and ductwork?

Tom White said:
Welcome Max. What's Quality Installation Verification (QIV) testing involve? Is that primarily for AC fans and ductwork?

Yes, mainly A/C and ductwork. Here is a quick overview: http://www.masssave.org/professionals/coolsmart/~/media/Files/Profe...
I am a HERS Rater, located in suburban Wichita, KS. New to the field, trying to learn everything that I can about Ratings and Audits. I am on the list of Kansas Energy Auditors with the KS Energy Office. Most of my work has been existing homes, as I try to break into the new construction market with builders, and the Mortgage Market with EIMs.
Hello All!
Mark Richardson, a BPI Certified BA and Envelope Professional, formerly WAP Director, now teamed up with Kaaterskill Associates in Cairo, NY.
Expanding our existing Environmental Engineering Services to include HP, Energy Efficiency, and Renewable Energy.
Looking forward to using this excellent resource!
Welcome John and Mark
Is there a jobs board anywhere as part of this? We are hiring and looking for good candidates! I'm Kathy Greely with Performance Systems Development in western PA.
Hello all! I am a Certified HERS Rater and BPI Building Analyst here in the northern suburbs of Atlanta. I look forward to sharing and learning with all of you.

Kathleen Greely said:
Is there a jobs board anywhere as part of this? We are hiring and looking for good candidates! I'm Kathy Greely with Performance Systems Development in western PA.

Start one up :)

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Patrick Carter replied to Patrick Carter's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door & Test Equipment for Sale! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"As of yesterday 09/19/2014, the equipment has been sold..."
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
yesterday
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
yesterday
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
yesterday
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Casey Gesell posted videos
yesterday
Gerald Shechter posted videos
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service