Just figured I would introduce myself - Max with Caron Electric. I am the service manager working with Caron Electric out of Burlington, MA. Wishing all the members here the best.

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.


Silas Inman said:
Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.

Hello Silas thanks for the introduction - where are you based out of ?
We have a couple different locations, our main base of operation is currently in Newtown, PA.

Caron Electric said:


Silas Inman said:
Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.

Hello Silas thanks for the introduction - where are you based out of ?
Hope business is well - we are riding the wave up and down here in MA.
Same, up and down, changes based on the time of the month it seems, beginning is generally busier end is slower. Probably has to do with when people get their electric bills.


Caron Electric said:
Hope business is well - we are riding the wave up and down here in MA.
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
That's a good question. I would think it would be ok. I have seen links sent out about it on Twitter, that pretty much makes it public domain.

James Sayers said:
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
Hi James,
Yes, it would be great to share links with others interested in energy efficiency! You can also invite pros to join.


James Sayers said:
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
Hello, folks. Jim Bushart, here, of Cassville, Missouri. I am a BPI certified building analyst and Missouri state certified energy auditor and am looking forward to networking with you folks. It's pretty lonely being the only certified energy auditor in an area covering six counties.
Hello James,

Welcome and glad you found the site.
Lonely perhaps, but I am sure your business is thriving!


James H. Bushart said:
Hello, folks. Jim Bushart, here, of Cassville, Missouri. I am a BPI certified building analyst and Missouri state certified energy auditor and am looking forward to networking with you folks. It's pretty lonely being the only certified energy auditor in an area covering six counties.
I certainly expect it to with the new incentives being initiated by the state in the next few weeks.

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Twitter

Latest Activity

Eric Kjelshus replied to Beverly Lerch's discussion Fireplace drafts
"A brick chimney will take some 70,000 BTU's to heat up to draft on a fireplace.   A…"
7 hours ago
Ed Voytovich replied to Beverly Lerch's discussion Fireplace drafts
"Our solution was to install a Lopi Answer wood burning insert that vents directly through a metal…"
15 hours ago
kevin mack is now a member of Home Energy Pros
18 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured

A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line

There has been a lot of interest of late in the weatherization and broader home performance…See More
yesterday
Jonathan Beers commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"The carbon intensity of electricity use (lbs. of CO2/MWh) varies a lot from region to region. For…"
yesterday
Diane Chojnowski posted events
yesterday
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post

Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive

The United States and Canada have been fortunate to have access to natural gas for space heating,…See More
yesterday
Jim Gunshinan posted a blog post

A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line

There has been a lot of interest of late in the weatherization and broader home performance…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service