Just figured I would introduce myself - Max with Caron Electric. I am the service manager working with Caron Electric out of Burlington, MA. Wishing all the members here the best.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.


Silas Inman said:
Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.

Hello Silas thanks for the introduction - where are you based out of ?
We have a couple different locations, our main base of operation is currently in Newtown, PA.

Caron Electric said:


Silas Inman said:
Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.

Hello Silas thanks for the introduction - where are you based out of ?
Hope business is well - we are riding the wave up and down here in MA.
Same, up and down, changes based on the time of the month it seems, beginning is generally busier end is slower. Probably has to do with when people get their electric bills.


Caron Electric said:
Hope business is well - we are riding the wave up and down here in MA.
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
That's a good question. I would think it would be ok. I have seen links sent out about it on Twitter, that pretty much makes it public domain.

James Sayers said:
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
Hi James,
Yes, it would be great to share links with others interested in energy efficiency! You can also invite pros to join.


James Sayers said:
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
Hello, folks. Jim Bushart, here, of Cassville, Missouri. I am a BPI certified building analyst and Missouri state certified energy auditor and am looking forward to networking with you folks. It's pretty lonely being the only certified energy auditor in an area covering six counties.
Hello James,

Welcome and glad you found the site.
Lonely perhaps, but I am sure your business is thriving!


James H. Bushart said:
Hello, folks. Jim Bushart, here, of Cassville, Missouri. I am a BPI certified building analyst and Missouri state certified energy auditor and am looking forward to networking with you folks. It's pretty lonely being the only certified energy auditor in an area covering six counties.
I certainly expect it to with the new incentives being initiated by the state in the next few weeks.

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Robert Leone added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Blower Door Package for Sale

Hi,I am selling my blower door with extras as a package or individually. These items are used but…See More
2 hours ago
Profile IconRobert Leone and Richard Vito joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
2 hours ago
Richard Vito joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
10 hours ago
Richard Vito joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
10 hours ago
Richard Vito joined Allison A. Bailes III's group
Thumbnail

HVAC

HVAC design, Manuals J, S, T, & D, Duct leakage, Air flow, ENERGY STAR new home requirements,…See More
10 hours ago
Richard Vito joined Kyle Brown's group
Thumbnail

Wrightsoft - Manual J / Manual D

If you use Wrightsoft to calculate loads or design ducts, you likely have questions.  Get answers…See More
10 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post Energy Upgrade California—Up Close and Personal
"I had a revelation while attending Bruce Manclark's session of duct leak testing at the Energy…"
yesterday
George J. Nesbitt commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post Energy Upgrade California—Up Close and Personal
"Blower Door; the 2007 test was a depressurization test, and the 2014 a pressurization test, which…"
yesterday
George J. Nesbitt replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Plan, plan, plan, plan. The 1st step to is to understand the house, how it's built, the…"
yesterday
George J. Nesbitt posted an event

High Performance Windows - A Panel of Experts at Pyramid Alehouse`

April 26, 2014 from 3pm to 5pm
Join a lively panel discussion on high performance windows. We'll cover some basics, as well as…See More
yesterday
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi David, Thanks for pointing out Martin Holiday's article. I do not wish to engage in the…"
yesterday
Profile IconAdam Penberthy, Scot Davidson and j jarvella joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service