Just figured I would introduce myself - Max with Caron Electric. I am the service manager working with Caron Electric out of Burlington, MA. Wishing all the members here the best.

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Q.I.V. testing - that is something we are trying to get more involved with here in MA.
Welcome Max. What's Quality Installation Verification (QIV) testing involve? Is that primarily for AC fans and ductwork?

Tom White said:
Welcome Max. What's Quality Installation Verification (QIV) testing involve? Is that primarily for AC fans and ductwork?

Yes, mainly A/C and ductwork. Here is a quick overview: http://www.masssave.org/professionals/coolsmart/~/media/Files/Profe...
I am a HERS Rater, located in suburban Wichita, KS. New to the field, trying to learn everything that I can about Ratings and Audits. I am on the list of Kansas Energy Auditors with the KS Energy Office. Most of my work has been existing homes, as I try to break into the new construction market with builders, and the Mortgage Market with EIMs.
Hello All!
Mark Richardson, a BPI Certified BA and Envelope Professional, formerly WAP Director, now teamed up with Kaaterskill Associates in Cairo, NY.
Expanding our existing Environmental Engineering Services to include HP, Energy Efficiency, and Renewable Energy.
Looking forward to using this excellent resource!
Welcome John and Mark
Is there a jobs board anywhere as part of this? We are hiring and looking for good candidates! I'm Kathy Greely with Performance Systems Development in western PA.
Hello all! I am a Certified HERS Rater and BPI Building Analyst here in the northern suburbs of Atlanta. I look forward to sharing and learning with all of you.

Kathleen Greely said:
Is there a jobs board anywhere as part of this? We are hiring and looking for good candidates! I'm Kathy Greely with Performance Systems Development in western PA.

Start one up :)

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconMarc and Darren Clayton joined Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
Tom White posted a video
7 hours ago
Darren Clayton posted a status
"I like having a place where I can learn & refer the public to if I don't have the answer !"
7 hours ago
Tom DelConte replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Google it"
8 hours ago
Benjamin Gromicko's 2 events were featured
10 hours ago
Energy Center University posted an event

Better Buildings: Better Business Conferences at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center and Kalahari Resort and Convention Center

February 26, 2015 to March 13, 2015
Better Buildings: Better Business ConferencesFebruary 26−27, 2015 │ Rosemont, ILMarch 11−13, 2015 │…See More
yesterday
Kris Grube added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Good Energy Retrofit, Portland, Or. Hiring Home Performance Salesperson.

Good Energy Retrofit is a small and focused, woman owned and operated, specialty residential…See More
yesterday
Benjamin Gromicko posted events
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service