Just figured I would introduce myself - Max with Caron Electric. I am the service manager working with Caron Electric out of Burlington, MA. Wishing all the members here the best.

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Q.I.V. testing - that is something we are trying to get more involved with here in MA.
Welcome Max. What's Quality Installation Verification (QIV) testing involve? Is that primarily for AC fans and ductwork?

Tom White said:
Welcome Max. What's Quality Installation Verification (QIV) testing involve? Is that primarily for AC fans and ductwork?

Yes, mainly A/C and ductwork. Here is a quick overview: http://www.masssave.org/professionals/coolsmart/~/media/Files/Profe...
I am a HERS Rater, located in suburban Wichita, KS. New to the field, trying to learn everything that I can about Ratings and Audits. I am on the list of Kansas Energy Auditors with the KS Energy Office. Most of my work has been existing homes, as I try to break into the new construction market with builders, and the Mortgage Market with EIMs.
Hello All!
Mark Richardson, a BPI Certified BA and Envelope Professional, formerly WAP Director, now teamed up with Kaaterskill Associates in Cairo, NY.
Expanding our existing Environmental Engineering Services to include HP, Energy Efficiency, and Renewable Energy.
Looking forward to using this excellent resource!
Welcome John and Mark
Is there a jobs board anywhere as part of this? We are hiring and looking for good candidates! I'm Kathy Greely with Performance Systems Development in western PA.
Hello all! I am a Certified HERS Rater and BPI Building Analyst here in the northern suburbs of Atlanta. I look forward to sharing and learning with all of you.

Kathleen Greely said:
Is there a jobs board anywhere as part of this? We are hiring and looking for good candidates! I'm Kathy Greely with Performance Systems Development in western PA.

Start one up :)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Dennis Heidner replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Dan, Solar PV and solar H2O work in northern climates...They can still provide the desired goal in…"
3 hours ago
Joseph Frederick added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Blower door Equipment for sale

Minneapolis Blower Door model 700, DG with cruise control. Hoses and manuals, door frame. Used once…See More
6 hours ago
Dan Antonioli replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"For my particular application the heat pump heater would be integral to the tank and thus be…"
9 hours ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"What climate zone are you in?  Where would the hot water heater be set?  Northern…"
10 hours ago
Larry Weingarten replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Hello:  Looking for solid numbers,you might want to search "Martin Holladay solar thermal…"
11 hours ago
Profile IconGabriel Lieb, Beth Neri and Aaron Beck joined Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
Kim Tanner posted a discussion

Game of Homes

Have you seen the new online game by EnergyLogic, Game of Homes? If not you should check it out!…See More
13 hours ago
Beth Neri liked John Gillis's discussion Tamarack Technologies Introduces First Intelligent Whole House Fan
13 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service