Just figured I would introduce myself - Max with Caron Electric. I am the service manager working with Caron Electric out of Burlington, MA. Wishing all the members here the best.

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.


Silas Inman said:
Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.

Hello Silas thanks for the introduction - where are you based out of ?
We have a couple different locations, our main base of operation is currently in Newtown, PA.

Caron Electric said:


Silas Inman said:
Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.

Hello Silas thanks for the introduction - where are you based out of ?
Hope business is well - we are riding the wave up and down here in MA.
Same, up and down, changes based on the time of the month it seems, beginning is generally busier end is slower. Probably has to do with when people get their electric bills.


Caron Electric said:
Hope business is well - we are riding the wave up and down here in MA.
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
That's a good question. I would think it would be ok. I have seen links sent out about it on Twitter, that pretty much makes it public domain.

James Sayers said:
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
Hi James,
Yes, it would be great to share links with others interested in energy efficiency! You can also invite pros to join.


James Sayers said:
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
Hello, folks. Jim Bushart, here, of Cassville, Missouri. I am a BPI certified building analyst and Missouri state certified energy auditor and am looking forward to networking with you folks. It's pretty lonely being the only certified energy auditor in an area covering six counties.
Hello James,

Welcome and glad you found the site.
Lonely perhaps, but I am sure your business is thriving!


James H. Bushart said:
Hello, folks. Jim Bushart, here, of Cassville, Missouri. I am a BPI certified building analyst and Missouri state certified energy auditor and am looking forward to networking with you folks. It's pretty lonely being the only certified energy auditor in an area covering six counties.
I certainly expect it to with the new incentives being initiated by the state in the next few weeks.

RSS

Forum Discussions

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Arnie Katz 17 hours ago. 2 Replies

Affordable Housing Funding

Started by SUZETT MOFFITT in General Forum. Last reply by Diane Chojnowski on Wednesday. 4 Replies

Latest Activity

Home Energy Magazine's video was featured

2017 U.S. Department of Energy Race to Zero Student Design Competition

The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Race to Zero Student Design Competition (Race to Zero) inspires collegiate students to become the next generation of buil...
58 minutes ago
Dave Ransom joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
6 hours ago
Dave Ransom joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Tools of the Trade

A hammer and a saw used to be the key tools for home contractors. Today, the best-in-breed also use…See More
6 hours ago
Dave Ransom joined Michael Stuart's group
Thumbnail

INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS

This group is dedicated to knowledge sharing and discussion of infrared thermography for building…See More
6 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service