Just figured I would introduce myself - Max with Caron Electric. I am the service manager working with Caron Electric out of Burlington, MA. Wishing all the members here the best.

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.


Silas Inman said:
Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.

Hello Silas thanks for the introduction - where are you based out of ?
We have a couple different locations, our main base of operation is currently in Newtown, PA.

Caron Electric said:


Silas Inman said:
Welcome Max! I am the Online Account Manager at Forward Energy Solutions, Inc. We deal mostly with energy management and monitoring.

Hello Silas thanks for the introduction - where are you based out of ?
Hope business is well - we are riding the wave up and down here in MA.
Same, up and down, changes based on the time of the month it seems, beginning is generally busier end is slower. Probably has to do with when people get their electric bills.


Caron Electric said:
Hope business is well - we are riding the wave up and down here in MA.
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
That's a good question. I would think it would be ok. I have seen links sent out about it on Twitter, that pretty much makes it public domain.

James Sayers said:
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
Hi James,
Yes, it would be great to share links with others interested in energy efficiency! You can also invite pros to join.


James Sayers said:
Hello everybody. I am enjoying checking out this new site. Q: Since the sponsor is LBL (DOE), is it OK to send links about this to others interested in energy efficiency?
Hello, folks. Jim Bushart, here, of Cassville, Missouri. I am a BPI certified building analyst and Missouri state certified energy auditor and am looking forward to networking with you folks. It's pretty lonely being the only certified energy auditor in an area covering six counties.
Hello James,

Welcome and glad you found the site.
Lonely perhaps, but I am sure your business is thriving!


James H. Bushart said:
Hello, folks. Jim Bushart, here, of Cassville, Missouri. I am a BPI certified building analyst and Missouri state certified energy auditor and am looking forward to networking with you folks. It's pretty lonely being the only certified energy auditor in an area covering six counties.
I certainly expect it to with the new incentives being initiated by the state in the next few weeks.

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Twitter

Latest Activity

miguel pace posted a blog post

Choosing the right Cooling Tower Fan

The cooling towers are often found in industries and manufacturing units, which are basically the…See More
1 hour ago
John Nicholas commented on John Nicholas's blog post Indoor Air - How do you measure if it is Healthy?
"Tom,   Here it is!"
6 hours ago
John Nicholas commented on John Nicholas's blog post Indoor Air - How do you measure if it is Healthy?
"The issue of Indoor Air Quality in a home comes up very regularly for a Home Energy Auditor. People…"
6 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Michael D'Arcy's discussion Small video we created to promote Home Performance
"Great! So those are results measured a year after work, not modeled? That makes you a rare…"
11 hours ago
Therma-HEXX posted a blog post

The ABCs of Snowmelting

Read this great article about snowmelting systems …See More
13 hours ago
Rich Manning commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Amber, Good blog, but heat does not rise. Heat always goes to cold. Hot air rises! "
14 hours ago
Joseph Schulman posted a status
"hello"
14 hours ago
David Baerg joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
16 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service