Hi there,

We just shut down 2 of our Business Units and are left with about 50 pieces of used and older equipment including the following items:

Blower Door Fans

Blower Door Frames

Blower Door Panel

Duct Blasters

Flow Hood

Flow Meters

Vent Cap System

I can send photos of everything. All pricing is negotiable...Name Your Price!

Views: 1876

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have anything left? I'm interested in everything except the flow hood.

yes, we have a bunch of blower door fans left

Hi Angela,

I'm also interested in a large fan (with C and D rings if available), door frame (inc upper crossbar if you have it) and tarp (one hole or two), and possibly a DG-700.

Lori Sanders (above - Hi Lori!) and I live in the same corner of the country.  Maybe we could co-ordinate on shipping.

Thanks 

Alistair@obrienandco.com

I am interested in a Blower Door Fan.  If you have one available, how much do you want for it?

i have a few fans left, they are on the older side and would be asking $40000 for them.

Thanks,  I am interested in a Blower Door Fan.  I am also interested in a duct blaster.  I would like to see pictures of both the fan and duct blaster.    

Kevin

We are looking for a full blower door set.  What have you got left?  What make and model of guage do you have? If you are out of frames, we are still inerested.  I have an old one that could be put back into service.

I do not have a full set, only fans and panels

Hi Angela,

I am interested in Retrotec equipment, flow hoods and vent caps. Please let me know what you have left. 

Eric 

i do not have any retrotec equipment, sorry

Hello Angela,

I have a colleague, not on this forum, who is very interested in a fan, frame and panel.  Please contact him directly at Kurt.Helmer@HydroOne.com.

Thank you,

David Baerg

Hi Angela,

Do you have any fans left?  Frames?  Panels?

Thanks,

Dave

RSS

Discussion Forum

Latest Activity

Chad Nicholson is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Friday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Energy Wise Solutions's discussion What causes a temperature plane in a home
"Hot air goes up and cool air goes down.   I put in returns high and low.  In summer use…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Solar panel leasing
"The variables in buying a solar panel installation: Equipment -  Length of all Guarantees,…"
Friday
Richard Drohan liked Brian Sipp's discussion Minneapolis Duct Blaster System with DG-700 For Sale
Thursday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service