Hi there,

We just shut down 2 of our Business Units and are left with about 50 pieces of used and older equipment including the following items:

Blower Door Fans

Blower Door Frames

Blower Door Panel

Duct Blasters

Flow Hood

Flow Meters

Vent Cap System

I can send photos of everything. All pricing is negotiable...Name Your Price!

Views: 2052

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have anything left? I'm interested in everything except the flow hood.

yes, we have a bunch of blower door fans left

Hi Angela,

I'm also interested in a large fan (with C and D rings if available), door frame (inc upper crossbar if you have it) and tarp (one hole or two), and possibly a DG-700.

Lori Sanders (above - Hi Lori!) and I live in the same corner of the country.  Maybe we could co-ordinate on shipping.

Thanks 

Alistair@obrienandco.com

I am interested in a Blower Door Fan.  If you have one available, how much do you want for it?

i have a few fans left, they are on the older side and would be asking $40000 for them.

Thanks,  I am interested in a Blower Door Fan.  I am also interested in a duct blaster.  I would like to see pictures of both the fan and duct blaster.    

Kevin

We are looking for a full blower door set.  What have you got left?  What make and model of guage do you have? If you are out of frames, we are still inerested.  I have an old one that could be put back into service.

I do not have a full set, only fans and panels

Hi Angela,

I am interested in Retrotec equipment, flow hoods and vent caps. Please let me know what you have left. 

Eric 

i do not have any retrotec equipment, sorry

Hello Angela,

I have a colleague, not on this forum, who is very interested in a fan, frame and panel.  Please contact him directly at Kurt.Helmer@HydroOne.com.

Thank you,

David Baerg

Hi Angela,

Do you have any fans left?  Frames?  Panels?

Thanks,

Dave

RSS

Discussion Forum

Used Energy Audit equipment

Started by Scott W VanFossen Jul 7. 0 Replies

Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale

Started by angela stanzione. Last reply by Stuart Perkin Jul 2. 60 Replies

Wanted: Blower Door Fan Kit

Started by Kelsey Saunders Jun 20. 0 Replies

Energy audit equipment -all very new

Started by Alana Barnett. Last reply by Kelsey Saunders Jun 20. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

Arnie Katz replied to Barry L NewDelman's discussion Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)
"One good source is the Environmental Health Trust,https://ehtrust.org/"
3 hours ago
Todd Williams commented on Efficiency First California's blog post It’s Time to Stop Using Fire in Our Homes
"Oh the ebb and flow of fuel preferences. In the inland northwest, our local utility giant is laying…"
9 hours ago
Christopher Steinhoff replied to Barry L NewDelman's discussion Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)
"I have heard the question many times.  I have no answers.  I would like to hear from…"
10 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's 2 events were featured
10 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service