I am very interested in practical specifications for Multifamily and Commercial buildings - larger than individual apartments.
Assuming a number of common area zones with high ACH, (lobby's, meeting rooms, dinning, corridors, stairs...) how does one effectively specify performance air sealing?
- RFP and contract wording...
- Target minimum % ACH reduction /zone /average all zones.
- Incentives for higher ACH reductions
- fire separations
- utility risers
- before or after apartment air sealing
- other factors and conditions...?