I live in the East but am part of well-financed movement in the Midwest, and I am interested in knowing who is active in Kansas, Nebraska, and Iowa.  For those of us who do not live there, the pay scale is actually pretty high, the cost of living pretty low.  I've spent the past 3 years here and have found it a pretty cool place to live.  This is not an advertisement, just a heads up and an invitation to talk more specifically with folks who might want to find out more. 

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Tom.  I'm in Emporia, Kansas.  I'm curious what "well-financed movement" you're referring to.

I can share some more details 1:1 if you want to give me an email address.  I'm an independent and not a representative of the companies I work for.  They generally are bringing private money to utilities and communities to facilitate retrofits, using innovative financing to break down the key barriers to widespread participation.  On-bill repayment is an example. What auditors and contractors need to know is that it can be a much easier sell, if you have the training and expertise to shine at customer relations.  We have absolutely killer software that is faster and more accurate than anything you have ever seen before, with built-in monitoring, QC, and EMV reporting.  Thanks.

You can reach me at ben@centralenergysavers.com.

Tom, I'm an established BPI,RESNET Energy Auditor in the KC metro area. I too am interested in potentail opportunities to grow our business.

Forgot my e-mail address Bruce@performanceplushomes.net

website performanceplushomes.net

Hi Tom.

Shoot me your information.

Our Home Performance company is in the Kansas City Area.

Thanks,Donna

donna@106greenway.com

The best way for anybody to learn more about the specific opportunity in Kansas is to send an email to demriehenry@csscenter.com and request the "job opportunity PDF" for Hays.  It is written for Hays but will be similar for across the state before too long.  Note the sales-heavy language, meaning track record in high subscription rates and proven ability to "connect" is more important than your certifications or licenses. The "up to $85k" suggestion is intriguing as well.  But keep me posted, I do know a lot about the company.

This is not an advertisement, I am an independent energy engineer, since 1978.

Thanks Tom.

Hi Tom,

I'm a BPI/RESNET and CEMIT/CEAIT auditor working in Omaha, NE. Currently, there are about 15-20 BPI/RESNET auditors in Omaha, NE and this number is growing. You can reach me at dholtzclaw@transductiontechnologies.com. I would love to hear more about your opportunities.

Thanks

David

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Awesome respnose...thanks for your insight!"
13 hours ago
Zane Goff replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"We use the air advice quick test device and I'd recommend it for the depth of home…"
14 hours ago
Amber Vignieri posted a status
"#Solar does WHAT?! #SunShot busts myths aboutt #SolarRealEstate http://energy.gov/eere/articles/5-common-myths-about-residential-solar"
15 hours ago
Profile Iconnaryking, Rob Hoehn, Hannah Wood and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Building with Rocks, Rocks. Check out the Drying Potential

Building with Rocks, Rocks! Check out the Drying Potential.Check this out! This 24" x 48" x 2"…See More
21 hours ago
Evan Mills's blog post was featured

Looking Back and Looking Forward: Home Energy Pros at 5 and 5000

Over the past five years, the Home Energy Pros social network has grown from a twinkle in our eyes…See More
yesterday
Eve Dunham joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

News & Announcements

Share your news and announcements with the community in this group.To post news or an announcement,…See More
yesterday
Eve Dunham joined Tom White's group
Thumbnail

Weatherization

Share your concerns and successes as a weatherization professional, or information for this…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service