I live in the East but am part of well-financed movement in the Midwest, and I am interested in knowing who is active in Kansas, Nebraska, and Iowa.  For those of us who do not live there, the pay scale is actually pretty high, the cost of living pretty low.  I've spent the past 3 years here and have found it a pretty cool place to live.  This is not an advertisement, just a heads up and an invitation to talk more specifically with folks who might want to find out more. 

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Tom.  I'm in Emporia, Kansas.  I'm curious what "well-financed movement" you're referring to.

I can share some more details 1:1 if you want to give me an email address.  I'm an independent and not a representative of the companies I work for.  They generally are bringing private money to utilities and communities to facilitate retrofits, using innovative financing to break down the key barriers to widespread participation.  On-bill repayment is an example. What auditors and contractors need to know is that it can be a much easier sell, if you have the training and expertise to shine at customer relations.  We have absolutely killer software that is faster and more accurate than anything you have ever seen before, with built-in monitoring, QC, and EMV reporting.  Thanks.

You can reach me at ben@centralenergysavers.com.

Tom, I'm an established BPI,RESNET Energy Auditor in the KC metro area. I too am interested in potentail opportunities to grow our business.

Forgot my e-mail address Bruce@performanceplushomes.net

website performanceplushomes.net

Hi Tom.

Shoot me your information.

Our Home Performance company is in the Kansas City Area.

Thanks,Donna

donna@106greenway.com

The best way for anybody to learn more about the specific opportunity in Kansas is to send an email to demriehenry@csscenter.com and request the "job opportunity PDF" for Hays.  It is written for Hays but will be similar for across the state before too long.  Note the sales-heavy language, meaning track record in high subscription rates and proven ability to "connect" is more important than your certifications or licenses. The "up to $85k" suggestion is intriguing as well.  But keep me posted, I do know a lot about the company.

This is not an advertisement, I am an independent energy engineer, since 1978.

Thanks Tom.

Hi Tom,

I'm a BPI/RESNET and CEMIT/CEAIT auditor working in Omaha, NE. Currently, there are about 15-20 BPI/RESNET auditors in Omaha, NE and this number is growing. You can reach me at dholtzclaw@transductiontechnologies.com. I would love to hear more about your opportunities.

Thanks

David

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Aaren Stewart posted a discussion

HVAC - Cooling and Heating Load Reduction

Common load reduction strategies include:      Tightening your building covering and adding…See More
12 minutes ago
Kevin Jordan posted a photo
5 hours ago
Mike Burton joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
7 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Hi Tri,p Your 'Yard sign' comment caught my eye.  I work with a Radiant Barrier…"
7 hours ago
Profile IconEric Kjelshus and Trip Smith joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
10 hours ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"When it costs the same price as 2 separate systems there is no juice regardless of how hard you…"
10 hours ago
j. west shared Christopher Morin's blog post on Facebook
16 hours ago
j. west commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"You're right Christopher- the trick to saving the profit margin is being in several places at…"
16 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service