Like new! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale

Equipment used once.  My home improvement business keeps me too busy to pursue energy audits.

Minneapolis Blower Door System Model 3 includes:  Blower door fan with 2 flow rings, DG-700 pressure and flow gauge, variable fan speed controller with cruise control and fan control cable, nylon panel, five piece adjustable aluminum door frame with a soft frame case, Tectite software, 16 ft usb cable and driver cd,  operation manuals for all equipment and evergy conservatory padded attache case to hold gauge, manuals, tubing, speed controller, bylon panel and extra room for laptop.

Minneapolis Duct Blaster Series B includes:  Maual, video quick guide, TecBlast for windows, Tubing (blue, red and clear), Blower - 3 flow rings, DG 700 pressure & flow gauge with cruise cable, mounting bracket, 24"x24" pressure pan, 12"x16" pressure pan and 3 rolls grill mask 8".

Flir 1-7 Ifrared Camera and case

Blower door and duct blaster only used once.  Camera has been used 3 times.

Blower Door system - $2100

Duct Blaster - $1500

Ifrared Camera - $1800

Will sell separate (prices above) or together ($5000.00).  Shipping and handling determined based on location

Reply with offer.  Priced to sell.

Tags: blaster, blower, camera, deal, door, duct, like, minneapolis, new, package, More…sale, used

Views: 1305

Replies to This Discussion

Do you still have the blower door and duct blaster available? Let me know.

Rob Bass
rbass.arch@gmail.com
Yes we do. Are you interested?

Hi, if the door blower is still available, could you ship to the UK?

blower door is still available and we could ship to UK, shipping is not included in price.  Do you have any idea what shipping cost would be?

Hi David,

We have now managed to source a door blower (from Ebay!) but thank you for your reply

HI, 

I am interested in the duct blaster. Please contact me stuart@airtightinspections.com

thanks!

Do you need additional information on duct blaster?  Where are you located? 

i realize this post was put up some time ago, is he duct blaster still available

Yes, it is still available.

is duct blaster still $1500

what state are you in 

is duct blaster complete

does it include dg700 manometer

It has been a little bit.  Do you still have your equipment?

We still have the blower door and the camera.  

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
14 minutes ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion
16 minutes ago
tedkidd commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"David,  Please think some of these things through.  If programs suck so much, how can…"
48 minutes ago
Hannah Finch posted a blog post

Stump Duncan, Innovate with Colby, and Save on RaterFest! 2014

RaterFest! 2014 Speaker Spotlight!Presenter:  Duncan PrahlTopic: Duck, Ducks, and more Ducts…See More
1 hour ago
David Eakin commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"Consultation and education are all well and good, but we have found that the…"
1 hour ago
Kari Sauder commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"I just had a customer bail out of the whole house approach over the weekend.  It is a small…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconLOUIS ANDERSON and Jeremy Hargreaves joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Ramon Aguirre replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Whole house fan basically serves the purpose of exhaust fans. They are more cheaper than air…"
11 hours ago
Brandon Walton commented on Brandon Walton's photo
Thumbnail

2014-07-25 15.17.30

"While performing a QC it is always good to look inside the return.........."
20 hours ago
Brandon Walton posted a photo

2014-07-25 15.17.30

Supposed Sealed Return Chase
20 hours ago
Brandon Walton commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Facebook Pages
20 hours ago
Brandon Walton joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service